By Two Lives Left
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Over one million people have enjoyed Cargo-Bot! The puzzle game that challenges your brain and helps you learn programming concepts.
Cargo-Bot is the first game programmed entirely on iPad® using Codea™
It's a puzzle game where you teach a robot how to move crates. Sounds simple, right? Try it out!
• Beautiful graphics
• Fiendish puzzles
• A game about programming, programmed entirely on iPad
• Record your solutions and share them on YouTube
• Learn more about how it was made by searching for Codea on the App Store
What's New in Version 1.1
Cargo-Bot is finally getting an update! I know, long time, right?
- Toggle music on/off from the main screen
- Optimised for 12.9 and 9.7 inch iPads
- Full of 64-bit goodness (you won't see a warning when you run Cargo-Bot now)
I had forgotten about this until this update appeared on my iPad. It did delete my progress, but starting again I remember just how great this is. If you want to learn coding, or just enjoy it, this is one of the best apps out there. Getting the perfect three star solution needs thought and logic. If you find it hard, stick at it - you have to think hard and be inventive.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 13 April 2017
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 12.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Two Lives Left
- © Two Lives Left
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.