By Damibu Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
CATCH stands for "Common Approach To Children's Health".
The CATCH app provides parents and carers with NHS-approved information, empowering you with the knowledge to know when your child needs medical treatment or when self-care would be more appropriate.
* Create a profile for your children and receive regular guidance and advice tailored to suit them as they grow
* Information about what to do in an emergency, such as if your child swallows a button or battery - which can be reviewed at any time, ensuring you're prepared if a health emergency were to occur.
* Receive general announcements for subjects like seasonal advice, local news and health warnings.
* Highly localised information about healthcare services and support groups available in Cheshire East. Explore a map of local health services, such as GPs, dentists and pharmacies.
* NHS-approved health advice. Be better informed on a range of conditions by reading advice from a trusted source. Information is supplied directly from NHS choices.
* Timely reminders about key health dates, such as childhood immunisations and seasonal advice.
What's New in Version 1.22
Added extra functionality to Remote Notifications for future surveys.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 04 August 2016
- Version: 1.22
- Size: 14.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Damibu Ltd
- © Damibu Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.