By Damibu Ltd
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
CATCH stands for "Common Approach To Children's Health".
The CATCH app provides parents and carers with NHS-approved information, empowering you with the knowledge to know when your child needs medical treatment or when self-care would be more appropriate.
* Create a profile for your children and receive regular guidance and advice tailored to suit them as they grow
* Information about what to do in an emergency, such as if your child swallows a button or battery - which can be reviewed at any time, ensuring you're prepared if a health emergency were to occur.
* Receive general announcements for subjects like seasonal advice, local news and health warnings.
* Highly localised information about healthcare services and support groups available in Cheshire East. Explore a map of local health services, such as GPs, dentists and pharmacies.
* NHS-approved health advice. Be better informed on a range of conditions by reading advice from a trusted source. Information is supplied directly from NHS choices.
* Timely reminders about key health dates, such as childhood immunisations and seasonal advice.
What's New in Version 1.22
Added extra functionality to Remote Notifications for future surveys.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 04 August 2016
- Version: 1.22
- Size: 14.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Damibu Ltd
- © Damibu Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.