Catholic Herald magazine is one of UK's leading publishers of news, features, comment, interviews and reviews. Working in concert with the website we offer a global platform for Catholic affairs around the world.
The following digital in-app purchase options are available:
- £1.99 for single copy
- £9.99 for a quarterly 3 month auto-renewable subscription
- £20.99 for annual 12 month auto-renewable subscription
Auto-renew subscription details: Payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is switched off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period, at the same rate as your chosen subscription. You can manage your subscriptions via your iTunes account and disable auto-renew through your Account Settings. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Catholic Herald reserves the right to alter pricing at any point.
Ratings and Reviews
Update please so this supports iPhone X screen!! Everything is tiny.
Looks good, and the idea of subscribing to just the app without the hard copy edition is great, if it would let me! I cannot access the £15.99 iTunes subscription, no matter how hard I try. All I get offered is the iTunes and hard copy subscription, which I don't want. I'd like to subscribe, so please fix this issue.
- Catholic Herald Ltd
- 9.2 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2015 Catholic Herald Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Catholic Herald Subscription £20.99
- Catholic Herald Subscription £9.99
- Catholic Herald 14th Sept 2018 £1.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.