Build your own battle bot and unleash its power in this stylish PvP game!
From the creators of the hit games Cut the Rope and King of Thieves, comes the most ingenious and stylish battle bot constructor! Join more than 100 million players from all over the world and become the star of the Arena!
Welcome to the streets of Mew York. Someone has to rule this place... Why not your gang?
Unite into powerful gangs, participate in gang battles or create a super-strong Ultimate machine to dominate the Ultimate League fights! Make every opponent bite the dust!
• Be a master engineer: design, craft, upgrade, and improve the Ultimate battle bot!
• Take the role of a mean street cat and fight against other players in fast and hilarious PvP action!
• Discover dozens of crazy weapons, gadgets and body shapes, including badass Ultimate Machines! Outsmart your opponents with your unique battle bot design!
• Create a powerful gang and rule the streets! Participate in gang battles to win unique parts, make new friends and share your secrets in your gang’s chat.
- KINGS OF THE CITY: Fight against real gangs from around the globe to conquer the city in this NEW cooperative game mode.
• Battle against real players and fight your way to the top of the World Championship!
• Bet on other bots and share replays of your best fights!
Get the game now for free and become the star of the Crash Arena!
Celebrate the changing seasons with the new event!
- MID-AUTUMN CHALLENGE: Insane terrain modifiers and unique rewards!
- MOONCAKE BOXES: Play the game, collect keys, and open prize boxes!
- NEW ULTIMATE SET: Get 5 new ultimate parts, including the Hero’s Bow, and a new lantern-inspired costume for your feline driver!
Ratings and Reviews
Good, fun game but....
Great game and good storyline behind it and very fun to create your own unique tactics to try and win games. But, some of the characters from the beginning after you get through the first part of the game you never see again, maybe it would be good if they could make an appearance in the latter stages of the game, it would be a good addition.
Also, another point to maybe improve on is maybe try and make the game so that you control the fights and well as making the tactics because sometimes it gets a bit boring just continually tapping the screen occasionally at the end of each game to get in to another one. I know this game was built on the idea of you doing to tactics and upgrading our car and they do the fighting for you, but it’s only a suggestion but I do think that it would attract more players if this was added into the game.
Otherwise, it’s a great game that I enjoy and would and have recommended to my friends.
Good game but
I have decided to redo my review after understanding some more information. Lasers in the game are okay, it takes 2.5 seconds to shoot however what the game doesn't tell you is the attack value is based on how much damage per second you do.
As Lasers take about 2.5 seconds to shoot, when you go in battle against them you will see the "incorrect" value. If you see someone with lower stats than you will attack them but if you can't kill someone with a laser in 2.5 seconds then I would recommend skipping that opponent in Quick fights.
Other than that a small problem of the game not telling you, it's a great game to pass the time. I'm a leader of a gang and the only problem I can see, is people can just leave and join whenever they please without a consequence. Maybe a cool down timer would be good or you lose some nuts when you leave.
Thank you for the feedback!
You can check the formula of laser damage in the FAQ in our game. Basically, it can be increased by toolboxes, but it's not displayed, so can see lower damage indeed.
Sorry for inconvenience and thanks for playing!
Good game, needs some improvement.
Before I start I would like to tell you that I do enjoy your game very much. However there are some issues that need addressing.
With the stage mode perhaps you could make it so you need 12 wins instead of 14 to get though. This is because to find a machine that works to take out every other machine in your stage is almost impossible.
You could also create more game modes as just the one game mode can get quite boring after time. For example, a sumo game mode could be used so that the walls were never on the side in the first place. Perhaps a two on two game mode where people can team up in there gang and have two machines in the arena.
Thank you for reading my comments.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- ZeptoLab UK Limited
- 198.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © ZeptoLab UK Limited 2018
- In-App Purchases
- Handful of Gems £1.99
- Box of Gems £9.99
- Pile of Gems £4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.