By Clinical Care Options
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
inPractice® Hepatology is the only point-of-care clinical reference designed to meet the unique needs of specialists. Designed for hepatologists, gastroenterologists, infectious diseases clinicians, and others who treat patients with viral hepatitis, including HBV and HCV. Also includes concise summary content, detailed recommendations, a full drug database, guideline summaries, decision support tools and access to PubMed abstracts and ClinicalTrials.gov.
Editors-in-Chief: Nezam H. Afdhal, MD, FRCPI; Stefan Zeuzem, MD
How to Gain Access:
The inPractice Hepatology app is provided free of charge as a service to users who have registered for free access. Simply download/install the app and then log in using your inPractice user name and password.
• 1-time only login
• Use on all your devices
• Content is constantly updated with the latest best practices in patient care
• Bulleted summaries for quick point-of-care reference
• Quick drug look-up function
• A single search yields results from multiple clinical databases: inPractice expert-authored content, relevant decision support tools, drug reference, guidelines, PubMed abstracts and clinical
• Use online or offline. Download content to your device for fast, offline use
• Physicians can earn Point-of-Care CME credits
• Bookmarks and saved searches are automatically synchronized between the app and the Web site
• Includes all content available with your inPractice account
What's New in Version 2.5.11
Fixes for minor display issues
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 09 May 2017
- Version: 2.5.11
- Size: 5.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Clinical Care Options, LLC
- © 2012-2016 inPractice Resources, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.