• Works with your iTunes Library automatically
• Polished iOS-style UI, plus Night Mode, landscape, customizable colors and tabs!
• Intuitive gesture controls
• Powerful sorting options, including Classical Mode
• No ads or locked features
NOTE: Cesium requires Music.app to be installed.
• NEW Widget. You complained, I caved. All new Today Widget is entirely focused on star ratings – and is only available when star ratings are enabled in Now Playing settings.
• NEW Ukrainian localization.
• NEW Russian localization.
• NO Collusion. Of course, that's a joke because there totally was, in this case. *cough* I colluded with a very generous user who offered to translate Cesium themselves. In fact, this is how about half of the available languages got started. If you are interested in translating Cesium – or notice an error in a current translation – please email me at email@example.com. You're the collusion!
• General bug sweep.
Ratings and Reviews
Saved the day for me.
Review Update. Cesium 5- love that the star rating shows on individual song info, would be even better if they showed on the album track list too, or have I missed an option?
Gives me back what IOS 10 music app took away - I can see what I want on one screen. I'd seriously considered ditching my nice new iPod touch 6gen and going back to my 5gen. A bargain.
Better than Apple Music.
After years of telling Apple of its musics app’s lack of functionality post-iOS9 and drawing their attention to bugs that they never fix 8 thought I’d give this a go. I now use it as my go-to music app on my iPad and iPod (yes I still have one).
You can queue tracks, there’s album art for every act and a night mode. Far more reliable that the stock music app and easy to use.
So much potential!
Updating my review since the app has been working great for me now. Have not experienced the issues below and will turn off automatic updates as Cesium 5 looks to be a bit of a drastic change and the current app is no longer broken - why change?.can Cesium 5 be a separate app?
I love the apps design and overall function. The design and user interface is already far better than music iOS, especially if you don’t use Apple Music. However, it always crashes when I need it most. They are times when a song I’m playing restarts when I close the app, lock my phone and switch back to the app from another task. When I have a song playing on my lockscreen and skip a few tracks(say 5) all works well. But when I open the Cesium app the it restarts the song 5 tracks back completely ignoring the tracks I’ve skipped from the widget. Small things, but over time these become very irritating and I end up using apples app. I hope they can be fixed and I’ll be happy give 5 stars!
- Mike Clay
- 4.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014-2018 Michael Clay
- In-App Purchases
- Unbelievable Tip £4.99
- Amazing Tip £1.99
- Generous Tip £0.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.