ChairGun, from Hawke Sport Optics, is the only ballistics software available that is specifically designed and developed for airgun users. Now it's available for use on your iPhone or iPod touch!
Concentrating on those features that are invaluable in the field, ChairGun Mobile has all of the features that users have come to know and depend upon as well as taking advantage of the iPhone's mobile platform features.
Blueprint your airgun / scope combo in order to calculate aim points at various magnifications, inclination and weather conditions.
At a glance :
* Extensive pellet database; 0.177 to Big Bore, fully extendible and editable
* Sort pellet database by pellet name, weight or BC
* Save and Load settings and data
* Wide range of current Hawke reticles
* Provision for non-standard generic Mil-dot reticles
* Rangefinder (bracketing) views for all included reticles
* Multiple comparison tables and graphs - instant solutions for 'what if?' queries
* Accurate Wind Deflection calculation and display
* Simple, accurate and fast inclination angle estimation
* Calculate Optimum Zero Range and Point Blank Range
* Imperial or Metric units
* Tried, tested and approved
* Extensive internal help
Updated for iOS 12
Inclination cross-hair reverted to simpler design for clarity
Ratings and Reviews
Close but no cigar.
Considering it’s for Hawke’s own scopes, why are so many of them missing? A huge and frankly unforgivable oversight. Otherwise, the app is decent, although there’s no useful help file to explain what some of the options are for. There seems to be an assumption that the end user is a seasoned pro.
Brilliant! Finally! I've been waiting for ages, and here it is, free of charge. Outstanding package, and outstanding public service by the developer and Hawke Sport Optics. If I had one criticism to make, it's that the tiny iPhone screen doesn't permit a very precise graph with POI and Mildot lines overlaid - it'd be great if you could set it up for iPad too?
Chairgun gets better with every update and bugfix. The new rangefinding and MDRF data updates are excellent.
I use numerous ballistic programs as a basis for calculating approximate shooting data
for air rifles and pistols, and Chairgun gives as good or better data as any of the expensive programs, and it's free.
A truely useful program, Thanks.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.