Change4Life Smart Recipes
By Public Health England
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The FREE Smart Recipe app from Change4Life is an easy way of helping you and your family eat tasty, healthier meals the whole family will love.
We all love tasty food but it’s not always easy to cook for the family if you're short on time and the kids are picky.
Remembering ingredients and keeping track of portion sizes can be a hassle. But don't worry, our Meal Mixer will take care of that for you!
Download the app today and use it to:
• Search over 160 easy, calorie-counted recipes across breakfast, lunch, evening meals, puds
• Plan delicious, healthy recipes for the day, with one click of our simple Meal Mixer tool
• Easy to follow instructions and all the ingredients you’ll need to feed a family of 4 for around £5
• Save your favourite recipes so you can access them faster next time
• Keep track of what you need by creating and managing your shopping list at the click of a button
• Get loads of tips, advice and support so you and your family can make healthier meal choices
It’s time to get cooking!
The iPad version of this application is an upscaled version of the iPhone app.
What's New in Version 3.0.2
Thank you it's brilliant!
As a newish mum this is an invaluable resource for cooking meals for my family.
When hubby or I need weekday inspiration, it's there in an easy to use format with lots of great colours and images.
The recipes are quick, easy and minimum faf. I have found that they give inspiration too as they are so adaptable.
In fact I love this app so much I wish I could add my own recipes to the list. Nothing else out there is as easy to use or as fun.
Just one improvement
Some lovely and varied recipes in here, most easy to make. All I ask is that we can select how many to serve when adding to shopping list. I don't need enough for 4 adults, so makes the shopping list useless for me. 😊
My wife and I are always looking for healthy ways to make dishes. This app has it all.
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: 03 January 2017
- Version: 3.0.2
- Size: 37.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Public Health England
- © 2016 Department of Health
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.