The FREE Smart Recipe app from Change4Life is an easy way of helping you and your family eat tasty, healthier meals the whole family will love.
We all love tasty food but it’s not always easy to cook for the family if you're short on time and the kids are picky.
Remembering ingredients and keeping track of portion sizes can be a hassle. But don't worry, our Meal Mixer will take care of that for you!
Download the app today and use it to:
• Search over 160 easy, calorie-counted recipes across breakfast, lunch, evening meals, puds
• Plan delicious, healthy recipes for the day, with one click of our simple Meal Mixer tool
• Easy to follow instructions and all the ingredients you’ll need to feed a family of 4 for around £5
• Save your favourite recipes so you can access them faster next time
• Keep track of what you need by creating and managing your shopping list at the click of a button
• Get loads of tips, advice and support so you and your family can make healthier meal choices
It’s time to get cooking!
The iPad version of this application is an upscaled version of the iPhone app.
Release contains minor maintenance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Thank you it's brilliant!
As a newish mum this is an invaluable resource for cooking meals for my family.
When hubby or I need weekday inspiration, it's there in an easy to use format with lots of great colours and images.
The recipes are quick, easy and minimum faf. I have found that they give inspiration too as they are so adaptable.
In fact I love this app so much I wish I could add my own recipes to the list. Nothing else out there is as easy to use or as fun.
If I can use, and find this good anyone can, great tasty hole-some foods with easy to follow methods and you don't need a hundred different herbs/spices/items, its basic everyday ingredients used, in;Ike all other recipe books and apps I've tried.
For the reviewers asking about printing recipes, you can hold home and lock to save what's on your screen to your photo library and print as normal.
Lovely app but could add 🤔
I love this app, and very helpful and healthy 5 a day meals and all the options you could choose like the meal mixer, favourites and shopping list. But this app could of contained more like goals for your weight and how much you weigh currently and could use over things about excersise, If that was happens ill give 5 instead of 3 stars. Thank you, Julia 😊
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.