By Changing Health Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Changing Health is a lifestyle change app for people with Type 2 diabetes. Track your weight, activity and diet while learning new ways to improve your health, feel great, look better and have more energy - all with the support of your own personal coach!
Changing Health is built on research by exercise specialists and health psychologists at Newcastle University, combined with the X-PERT learning program - the only Type 2 diabetes education program that’s been proven to have clinical impact.
Changing Health gives you the ability to:
• Count daily steps using your phone’s built-in activity tracker, through integration with Apple HealthKit
• Monitor your weight loss progress.
• Keep a food photo diary.
• Set lifestyle change goals and create action plans to help you achieve them.
• Book telephone appointments with your personal coach.
• Complete the X-PERT Health Learning Module of videos, interactive exercises and useful articles – including a range of new diet approaches to try.
Changing Health is currently available in the following areas of the UK:
• Central and West London
• Waltham Forest
• South Manchester
• West Birmingham
• Newcastle and Gateshead
Check back soon for updated availability, or ask your healthcare provider about bringing Changing Health to your local area today!
What's New in Version 1.0.9
We release regular app updates to ensure that Changing Health is delivering the best service possible.
What's new in this update:
• New loading graphics, so you can tell when your data is being updated
• More responsive coach profile page
• Improvements to the weight logging process
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 19 July 2017
- Version: 1.0.9
- Size: 39.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Changing Health Limited
- © 2017 Changing Health Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.