ChastiKey acts as a keyholder that will store and hide combinations that you've set your locks and personal safes to, for a variable or fixed duration of time.
ChastiKey has two types of locks, each with a number of settings. Fixed locks and variable locks.
Fixed locks run their duration without changing.
Variable locks uses a card based system which will increase or decrease in duration depending on the cards in play.
You can have multiple locks running at the same time if needed.
You can also share locks with other users and when other users load your shared locks you can increase/decrease the duration of their lock if it's a fixed lock, and add/remove cards to their lock if it's a variable lock.
ChastiKey could be used for a number of purposes where you want to lock something away in the safe and don't want access to it until a later date. Here's just a few examples on how you could use ChastiKey:
• Lock away money, or a credit card to reduce the chance of spending it.
• Lock the refrigerator shut to remove the temptation of eating the chocolate, or drinking the beers kept inside.
• Lock away your cigarettes to help give up, or reduce the amount you smoke.
• Lock away your TV remote and be more productive.
* Lock estimations now work with bot decide options chosen.
* Improved the chances of "Let keyholder decide" option registering correctly so that the keyholder see's that you're awaiting their decision (hopefully).
* Improved lock updates.
* Fixed a bug where revealing a red card with at least one accumulated chance remaining would sometimes trigger an unlock.
* Fixed a bug where it was possible to get the minimum values higher than the maximum values and vice versa when creating a new lock.
* Fixed a bug where fixed lock completed notifications were triggering too early.
* Fixed a bug where freezing a fixed lock would say the user wouldn't be able to pick any cards.
* Fixed a bug where the total time frozen on a fixed lock wasn't calculating correctly on the keyholder side which was sometimes briefly flagging the lock as completed on their side.
* Fixed a bug where ticker text wasn't cycling properly for keyholders on fixed locks.
Ratings and Reviews
Good for bdsm needs improvements though
Interesting App!!.. needs more development!.
Certainly a step in the right direction for the BDSM community, although still has its teething issues!.
- Kevin Cross
- 41 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- © 2017 Kevin Cross
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads £1.99
- 1 Key £4.99
- 5 Keys £19.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.