Carry out inspections quickly and efficiently with Checklist Inspector. Quick and simple scoring, reusable templates, photo annotation, assignable actions and much more. No accounts, sign-ups or hidden costs.
Checklist Inspector is flexible for use in any industry, simple enough for everyday use, and has a host of powerful features to make your inspections quicker, richer and more informative.
INFORMATION RICH INSPECTIONS
For each test in your inspection, you can capture:
- Score (Pass / Fail / NA)
- Text Comments
- Multiple Photos & Annotations
- Assignable actions with due dates and completion status
And each inspection captures a wealth of information:
- Inspection Details (Title, Reference, Address, Audit Manager & Company, Client Contact & Company)
- 10 Assignees/Responsible Persons
- Site Photograph & Map
- Overall Inspection Comments
- Create your personal reusable templates, organised with an easy to use categories and tests system.
- Create templates in-app and online with our web template builder.
- Share your inspection templates for use on any number of other devices.
- Compile your inspection results into professionally designed PDF reports.
- Share reports via email, Dropbox and many more.
- Customise reports for particular assignees or due dates.
- Include your own company logo and details on reports.
UNDERSTAND YOUR RESULTS
- Get a useful overview of inspections results with a visual breakdown of assignees, due dates and overall category scores.
- Include graphs and stats on your customisable PDF reports.
Checklist Inspector is an invaluable tool for simplifying your inspection workflow, we hope you enjoy using it! We are always adding more features, and we would love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org with any experiences you have. Thanks!
- Fixed: Overall comments are now included when duplicating inspections.
- Fixed: Inspections without a date will no longer cause a crash.
- Fixed: Dates on reports were sometimes displaying incorrectly.
Ratings and Reviews
Pretty output but needs better input
The presentation of this app and the subsequent reports are glorious compared to others but I think it is let down by the fixed pass fail options. Flexibility to change these to your own, even as simple as yes/no, would be the icing on the cake.
Site safety report
Excellent tool to record site inspections. Very flexible with creating our own templates.
Only disappointment is I couldn’t change the Pass/Fail options.
Also nice to have text feature in annotations
Good but still a little limited
I like the ease of use and the presentation format of this tool. However, it would be good to have scoring flexibility, currently pass/fail and not everything is as simplistic as black and white. Some of my clients don't like it because of this and they prefer me to use iAuditor.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.