By Everyman Chess
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
If you thought you were getting the best out of Everyman Chess products think again! Everyman Chess are delighted to be able to bring you the ChessViewer.
· THE most comprehensive pgn viewer available for your iPhone, iPod-Touch or iPad
· ALLOWS you to read all text, multiple variations and sub-variations
· ALLOWS you to play through all games
· GIVES you access to the Everyman Chess library of over 100 chess eBooks
· EASY access to any pgn file online or offline, from any source
· ACCESS from your hard drive, from a web-page, email attachments or via a url
· FREE eBook chapters when you download the app
· CAN hold up to 3000 games
What's New in Version 3.0
UI rebuilt from the ground up, now supports split screen modes on iPad.
Book store improvements, see latest available ebooks and search the store.
Full Screen Support.
New configuration features.
- Category: Books
- Updated: 20 December 2016
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 19.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Everyman Chess
- © Everyman Chess
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Garry Kasparov on Fischer: My Great Predecessors part 4£14.99
- Starting Out: The King's Indian£10.99
- Winning Chess Openings£14.99
- Excelling at Chess Calculation£10.99
- Starting Out: Slav and Semi-Slav£10.49
- Attacking Chess: The French£14.99
- Play the London System£14.99
- The Caro-Kann: Move by Move£14.99
- The Nimzo-Indian: Move by Move£14.99
- Play the Catalan£14.99