We are aware that there is a problem with the My Profile section of the app; it might crash when entering a date of birth. We are trying to resolve this problem - please bear with us! All other aspects of the app are working fully. If you want to create a profile, or use features which require one, please visit our website instead: www.childfeedingguide.co.uk - thank you!
The Child Feeding Guide has been designed by expert feeding researchers at Loughborough University to help parents and caregivers who want to understand why their child is 'fussy' and what they can do to improve mealtimes. It offers education on the science behind the behaviour, and provides effective strategies and tools that can be used to help tackle fussiness in a positive way.
Using the Child Feeding Guide you will be able to:
- Learn about the five most common feeding pitfalls that parents/caregivers encounter: what they are, why they happen, and what you can do.
- Use the Exposure Monitor tool to help remember to keep offering less-liked foods – a strategy proven to increase liking and acceptance.
- Discover other effective ways to increase fruit and vegetable intake.
- Use our awareness exercise to gain insight into how you might be using food in unhealthy ways.
- Identify alternative ways to reward children without using food.
- Create a profile for you and as many children as required.
- Complete a clinically-validated feeding assessment questionnaire for each child that indicates severity of the feeding problem.
- Complete ratings of wellbeing for you and your child at mealtimes.
- Track all responses over time, graphically.
- Update to contents
- Layout improvements
- Enhanced functionality
- iOS 7.1+ compatibility
Ratings and Reviews
Unable to enter an age when creating a user profile. If you can look into this that would be great. Other than this the app looks good.
Crashes every time
Can't even use the app - using iPhone 5s on 9.3.1 and the app crashes every time I try to create profile (specifically on age), without which other functions do not work.
Can’t enter your date of birth so you can’t continue using the App. The website looks good but it would be useful if the App worked
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.