Chinese Writing Practice Board free!
By combining precision and poetry you will exercise your skills at learning chinese words and exploring the art of Chinese calligraphy.
A game that develop visual memory & observation skills
* Easily learn how to write simple Chinese Characters and understand their meaning.
* Free-form writing practice
* On or off guidance
* Get creative and make your own drawing / paintings
* Choose your brush and paint with Black Ink or ink wash / Sumi-e.
* Learn to write 25+ beautiful Chinese characters
"A journey of a thousand miles starts with one step." Laozi (6th Century BC)
Written Chinese is based on a pictographic system, as opposed to an alphabetical system. Words are not formed by letters, they are represented by characters. A Chinese character stands for a syllable, and is not a letter of an alphabet. For instance, 子 means 'child'. Each character is composed of strokes. For instance, the following character 女 meaning "woman" is composed of 3 strokes.
Ratings and Reviews
Great practice board
- Stupefy Media Limited
- 34.6 MB
- Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Stupefy Media Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.