Challenge yourself with the most diabolical version of solitaire ever devised, a card game played by Winston Churchill during the Second World War.
Begin your journey as a Cadet alongside a young Churchill in 1893 at the famed military college of Sandhurst. Take on challenging missions and follow Churchill's career as you earn promotions and new military ranks. With enough grit, you might just become Prime Minister.
Featuring unique gameplay with two decks of cards and an added challenge of liberating cards contained in a row called the Devil’s Six, this addictive game will keep you coming back again and again. No game of solitaire will keep your mind as sharp or improve your concentration like Churchill Solitaire.
Challenge friends, family, and opponents worldwide to beat your solitaire score and time. With classic graphics and audio that pay homage to Sir Winston, his words, and his era, Churchill Solitaire will inspire, enlighten, and entertain.
- Three free trial deals of easy, medium and hard levels of difficulty.
- Cinematic video and audio of Winston Churchill.
- Social media integration allowing you to share and challenge your scores.
- Challenging gameplay.
- Badges and ranks from Sandhurst Cadet through Prime Minister.
- Access to 200 numbered “Campaign” deals.
- Access to nearly infinite random deals.
- Challenge your friends and family.
- iCloud support - sync automatically with your iPhone and iPad.
- Game Center integration with achievements and leaderboards.
Try the game for free. If you get hooked, as we’re confident you will, you can unlock more deals with in-app purchases (IAP) and totally randomized deals to frustrate and reward the most cunning solitaire player.
Join us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/ChurchillSolitaire
Follow us on Twitter at @PlayChurchill
-Restored old card format on iPhone with ability to toggle to new card format
-Fixed iPad pixelation issues
Ratings and Reviews
Wage war by sea, land, air…and a card table? You may think you’ve played solitaire before, but this fresh take on the venerable classic was invented by none other than Sir Winston Churchill, and the game’s lush presentation is imbued with historical flavour. Using two decks of cards and some challenging rule tweaks, it’s a wonderfully strategic reimagining of a familiar standard. And if Churchill’s design weren't enough to give the game a military pedigree, the app is the brainchild of former U.S. Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld.
Aah, what's with that resolution
The new resolution looks terrible. Please add in a setting to change it. I have pretty good eyesight but this looks pretty crud on my 6s
Enjoyed the challenge & purchased all packs & replaying some levels until 2 days ago. The upgrade has wiped out all my scores - thanks for that.
It’s an enjoyable game but now the graphics of the cards laid out isn’t as good as before (harder to see the cards in order,
Now after latest update my game history is back but the game in unplayable as the cards are displayed as red X and settings will crash the game. Please fix
- WSC Solitaire LLC
- 313.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2018, WSC Solitaire, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Undos - 15 Pack £0.99
- Hints - 15 Pack £0.99
- Unlock All Deals & Freeplay £4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.