Quit now! Yes, it's possible to quit smoking by playing a game!
Break the VIRTUAL cigarette to break the REAL habit. And increase your chances of quitting by 13%. It's a medical fact backed up by research.
To play the game you hold your phone in your hand and swipe the screen to break cigarettes. It's impossible to smoke while playing Cigbreak, so it's a perfect distraction from cravings whenever they occur.
Each game level sets a goal for the number of cigarettes to break. Winning a level earns you a bronze, silver or gold star, plus in-game coins you can use to buy power-ups.
The game increases your willpower as you play and win gold, silver and bronze stars to reinforce your determination to stay quit. Stay motivated and keep on track by sharing your progress with your Facebook friends, a proven behaviour change technique!
Cigbreak Free was co-created with doctors and smoking cessation experts and tested on smokers. We've worked on it till it's fun! The game includes missions that will get you out walking and reward you for achieving personal goals.
Public Health authorities in London UK have commissioned Cigbreak Free for use by their residents to help them quit smoking.
- use its personalised quit journal with medical behaviour change advice
- track how much you’re saving by quitting
- remind yourself why your quitting by taking a photo of the person who is inspiring you to quit
- keep motivated by discovering why you began smoking in the first place
- enlist your friends to help you on your quit journey
- find links to smoking cessation help and advisors
- earn coins to buy NRT powerups to help you proceed through the game
Cigbreak Free is co-created with medical experts so you can be sure you're in good hands as you travel your own path to ‘smoke-free’. It's a tough journey but Cigbreak makes it fun!
Photo formatting bug fix
- CATON BELL LTD
- 212.7 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2013 Caton Bell Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.