Cinemagraph Pro is the pro-level tool that the world’s top photographers, marketers, and agencies use to create stunning cinemagraphs — the exciting new visual medium that lives between the world of photography and video. Cinemagraphs are composed like a photo, but contain a perfectly looped video motion that captures attention, tells a deeper story, and mesmerizes audiences.
Cinemagraphs are used for:
Digital Marketing: Cinemagraphs increase engagement, lower costs, and lead to higher conversions more than still photos in Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram ad campaigns.
Social Media: Cinemagraphs are easily shared as a short video file on social media. They auto-play and auto-loop on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat.
Websites: Cinemagraphs are proven to have a higher CTR on website banners compared to still photos..
CREATE CINEMAGRAPHS ON iPHONE OR iPAD!
Cinemagraph Pro for iOS transforms your iPhone or iPad into a professional mobile cinemagraph studio, making it easy to shoot, edit, and export cinemagraphs in stunning HD and 4K quality on-the-go. Cinemagraphs created with Cinemagraph Pro are based in video, and can easily be shared on social media, digital displays, and websites, which means that the motion appear more real and natural than photo animations or animated GIFs.
CINEMAGRAPH PRO MAKES CREATING CINEMAGRAPHS FAST, FUN, AND EASY!
Cinemagraph Pro lets you to spend less time on complicated editing, and more time on creating. With our advanced features and simple process, it’s now easier than ever to create living photos!
- Use Video for Your Cinemagraphs: Shoot perfectly still video in-app or import video from a DSLR for your cinemagraphs
- Magical Live Masking: Create your cinemagraph in real-time using our patented “live-masking” tool that reveals motion as you paint over the still image
- Trim Your Video Clip: Pick the perfect section of video for looping and select your still image
- Transform Your Still Images: Import a still or export from the video and edit with another photo editing app
- Create a Perfect Loop: Choose a bounce or repeat loop and easily adjust speed, delay, and crossfade for a seamless, perfect loop
- Style Your Cinemagraph: Apply custom presets for a more stylized look
- Make Adjustments for the Perfect Fit: Flip, rotate, and easily adjust temperature, tint, exposure, saturation and vignette using advanced tone curve colour editing tools for your cinemagraphs. Crop your cinemagraph to the ideal dimensions for sharing on social media
- Easily Export, Upload, and Share Cinemagraphs: Upload to your account on Flixel and receive a special embed code to post cinemagraphs on websites and blogs. Or, export cinemagraphs for sharing in any of the following formats:
> 1080 HD and 4K Resolution MP4 files for Social Media
> Live Photos
> GIFs for E-mail Marketing
ENJOY EXCLUSIVE CINEMAGRAPH HOSTING FROM FLIXEL!
Flixel offers premium web services that makes it easy to host cinemagraphs, embed them in HD on websites and blogs, and customize them. Our Hosting services allow you to:
- Unlimited cinemagraph uploads
- Use a simple embed code to share cinemagraphs on web. They will auto-play and auto-loop on any device and in any browser, including mobile.
- Add custom watermarks and custom links to your cinemagraphs.
- Control access to your cinemagraphs for client-related projects.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews at the purchase price unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the Account Settings after purchase. Subscriptions are 1 year in length. Terms https://flixel.com/terms/
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Far too expensive
The app is far too expensive at its current pricing model.
There needs to be a 1 time purchase option for the most basic features and removal of the watermark. As it is I can see a lot of people using this once - seeing the subscription price right (to remove the massive watermark) at the end of their first export and never using again.
It doesn’t have to be cheap - I could see people paying £20 - £40. But I don’t think many people will jump straight in at £90 a year which is what is currently being asked.
Have people get the basic features at a cost but without a subscription and I think a lot more people will ultimately end up moving to more expensive subscription plans.
The app looks good - but the cost to prohibitive for most.
Is there no AppStore regulation?!
* UPDATE *
Purchased this app before it went to a subscription model. The app needed an update and afterwards I saw I had a watermark. Now unable to recognise I purchased it before (tried restoring purchase) and is asking me to subscribe for a minimum of £99?!
I don’t see how apps are allowed to get away with these tactics. It’s immoral to change your business model on the same product and force users off a previously paid app with all its benefits into a subscription.
Previous license purchases from the same iTunes account should unlock the app. Please contact email@example.com so we can help.
Sounds expensive...I wouldn’t know. Tried it but the watermark was so strong I couldn’t even tell what the image looked liked.
If it really costs £150 a year... put a big sticker stating this rather than keeping it mysterious. It just looks manipulative, like 99% of apps which take your money but end up delivering little value for it.
No chance I’d bother taking a chance on an app that clearly hides its costs and performance from new customers.
- Flixel Photos Inc.
- 192 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012 - 2018 Flixel Photos Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Mobile £99.99
- Flixel Cloud Web+Apps £149.99
- License £299.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.