Update: This latest version fixes reported crashes. No pictures or data are EVER lost. Please email us at Cinemama@marchofdimes.org immediately with any issues.
You asked, we listened.
CineMama is happy to announce that our updated version of the app now offers new login options. That means Facebook is not the only way to access our fun tool to document your pregnancy and track your belly’s growth. And that’s not all. Celebrating your weekly progress is better (and easier) than ever with many more great new features from a dynamic weight tracker to informative videos for each month of pregnancy and an innovative slider to learn how your baby is developing each week.
- Login with Facebook or just an email address
- Take photos of your growing belly with our simple belly grid and photo editor.
- Turn your new and existing belly photos into a keepsake CineMama movie. The more photos you take, the better your movie!
- Add titles and a soundtrack to your sharable belly movie.
- Calendar view of photos and weekly tips.
- Follow your baby’s growth with an informative video for each month of pregnancy and an innovative slider to learn how your baby is developing from week to week.
- Monitor your own growth with a comprehensive new weight tracker.
- Track your memories and milestones in the app diary and personalize them with photos and our mood meter.
- View and share (if you choose) all your diary entries, belly photos and movie on your own personal CineMama webpage.
Any problems with the app? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
I really wanted to like it but little things like can't insert text, the app closes itself (iPhone SE) editing the photo the second time you can only make it bigger, in case it turns out that it was too big, you have to delete it and start all over again :(
Fantastic idea, but VERY glitchy!
This is a fantastic idea and I was excited to download this app, but found that I could only once get past the sign-in page in the first hour of trying to use the app. The app freezes or crashes constantly, making it nearly impossible to navigate through what would otherwise seem to be a set of nicely designed features. I’ve seen many reviewers saying they’re frustrated that CineMama requires a Facebook login. This isn’t a big issue for me, particularly given that controls have been included so that the big announcement doesn’t inadvertently go out earlier than we’d like. It does seem, however, that another login option (say through Google or another email server) should be included. Looking at the March of Dimes CineMama page, I’m not at all convinced that they’re responsive to complaints or glitches in the app as many of my complaints in Feb 2014 were posted in early 2013.
I loved this app for recording all of the details of my pregnancy. I loved the way it tracked your pregnancy, added photos, could change your mood and highlight significant moments.
The disappointing element is that I'm not able to get any of the information that I put into the app off for me to keep. The app originally offered the opportunity to publish n they have now removed that as an option and all my precious memories will be lost.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.