Cineworld – feel more
The Cineworld app gives you instant access to showtimes and tickets for close to 100 Cineworld
cinemas across the UK, simplifying everything from finding the right movie to buying e-tickets before
you arrive at the cinema.
* Buy your tickets through the app and access the cinema with your e-tickets which are saved in
the app for you so you can access the cinema without having to worry about any queues!
* Planning a date night and not sure what to see? No problem! Swipe through the films that are
Now Booking and Coming Soon for inspiration – just tap the poster to read the film description and
watch the trailer!
* Lots of great films out and planning a movie day? Just tap on ”Book by date”, select your
favourite cinema, and see all films that are playing each day.
* Save your local Cineworld under ”Favourites” so you can book your tickets with just a few taps!
* Do you only see films in IMAX? Fancy finally finding out what 4DX is all about? You can filter
films on the app so you can see what’s showing in IMAX, 4DX, Superscreen, VIP, 3D, etc.
* Want to join Cineworld Unlimited? Register and manage your Unlimited account from the app!
All in all this is your one stop shop to search, choose, organise and book your next trip to Cineworld!
We are constantly looking to improve our app, so please keep sending feedback and suggestions to:
This release brings bug fixes to improve your Cineworld booking experience.
We hope you enjoy using our app and we appreciate your feedback. Let us know what you think by leaving a review.
Ratings and Reviews
Handy app but...
For some reason it doesn’t always show all the films screening at my local Cineworld. I tried booking tickets for a film this week and it didn’t display the IMAX screenings. When I did it the old fashioned way, via a web browser, the IMAX screenings displayed and I was able to book.
Not user friendly
App is not as good as old version
It doesn’t matter if you go in the middle of the summer or winter.... you must have with you proper jacket to survive 2 hours there. Put complaints many items nothing never is done. If you go during the week you need patience of an angel standing in massive queues for a popcorn and drink.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.