Winner of multiple awards, City Index offers users access to over 12,000 spread betting, CFD and Forex trading markets. Enjoy full, secure access to your account and never miss a trading opportunity.
Access trading markets using either a Spread Betting or CFD Trading account on;
• Indices from the UK 100, Wall Street, Germany 30 and Australia 200
• Over 4500 + global company stocks from the UK, U.S, Europe, Asia and Australasia
• Commodities including oil, gas, food and more
• Metals including gold, silver, copper and more
• Interest rates
Trade on 84 global FX pairs using City Index's spread betting, CFD Trading or Spot FX on MT4 platforms with spreads from 0.5 points.
Why City Index?
• Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
• Over 30 years' experience in Spread Betting, FX and CFD Trading
• Fast trade execution, risk management tools and transparent pricing
• Award-winning platform and app
• Experienced Relationship Managers for insight and trading support
• Fast, easy payments and secure withdrawals
‘Best Spread Betting Service’ – Shares Awards
‘Best Spread Betting Platform’ - ADVFN
‘Best MT4 Broker’ – UK Forex Awards
‘Best Tablet App’ - Online Personal Wealth Awards
The City Index iPad app allows users to;
• Trade, amend existing orders and place guaranteed stop loss orders (spread bet and CFD account only)
• Check the latest prices and market movements
• Access up to the minute market news and information from Thomson Reuters
• Open and close positions with our new faster, simpler trading ticket
• Research prices using real-time charts and multiple technical indicators
• Rest assured of chart prices via live pricing data
• Take advantage of leverage-to-suit (FX only) and price tolerance
• View and amend multiple watch lists on favourite markets
• Review trade and order history
• View statements, balances and edit account information
Download now. Apply Now. Trade Now
Create a free demo account to build your confidence on our spread betting, CFD Trading, or MT4 platform. Each demo account offers 12 weeks unlimited access to over 12,000+ global markets and comes with a balance of £10,000 to trade risk-free.
Why Spread Betting?
• Any profits made from Spread Betting are exempt from UK Capital Gains Tax and UK Stamp Duty*. Spread Bets do not incur any commission
• A Spread Bet is a leveraged product, which means that you only need to deposit a small fraction of the overall value of any trade
• Tight spreads from 0.5 points on FX pairs
Why CFD trading?
• Access to over 4000 global markets including Indices, Shares, FX and Commodities
• Commission free (except Shares)
• Tight spreads from 0.5 points on FX pairs
Follow City Index on Social
twitter - @CityIndex
Apply for a trading account through the app or at www.cityindex.co.uk
City Index is a trading name of GAIN Capital UK Limited. Head and Registered Office: Park House, 16 Finsbury Circus, London, EC2M 7EB. GAIN Capital UK Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales, number: 1761813. Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. FCA Register Number: 113942. VAT number: 524837435.
CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 76% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
Spread Betting, CFD Trading and Forex Trading are leveraged products and your capital is at risk. They may not be suitable for everyone. Please ensure you fully understand the risks involved by reading our full risk warning at https://www.cityindex.co.uk/terms-and-policies/risk-warning/.
* Spread Betting and CFD Trading are exempt from UK stamp duty. Spread Betting is also exempt from UK Capital Gains Tax.
Various bug fixes and enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
OK, but needs improving
Nice to finally have an iPad app. My main gripe is that you can't maximise the charts. I love my technical indicators but the iPhone app gives you more information!
It doesn't allow you to display more than one indicator at a time, useless!!!!
Also you don't see the values of the indicators apart from the moving average. All this functionality is available on the iPhone app so this is a very poor show.
Needs working on! Disappointed
The limited risk account is utter crap everytime a position dips slightly it automatically closes causing me a loss when a few minutes later that same position is back up. I cannot wait till my plus 500 account is sorted out much better company and app, luckily i only deposited £100 initially to test this out.
For me, there's nothing wrong with the iPhone City Index app. The only issues i've ever had is problems logging in. For this iPad app however there is simply too much going on on the screen. if you have more than 5 markets on your watchlist you cant see them all together. Too complicated, and unnecessary.
- Gain Capital UK Ltd
- 23.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, Arabic, German, Hungarian, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © GAIN Capital UK Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.