City Story Metro™
By Storm8 Studios
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Play the #1 City Building Game! Be the mayor, build a thriving city, and share with friends!
Your citizens are waiting! What will your city look like?
- BUILD houses, beachfront condos, stunning mansions, and watch your population grow!
- RUN businesses like burger joints, bowling alleys, and movie theaters.
- WATCH your citizens walk, and cars drive, all on roads you build!
- See your entire city light up as the game changes from DAY to NIGHT!
- DECORATE your city with parks, trees, and sports stadiums!
- EXPAND your borders and coastline! Create RIVERS and LAKES!
- Build the great WONDERS of the world like the Statue of Liberty!
- Visit other player’s cities to lend a hand and get new decorating ideas.
- FREE Weekly Updates with new content to help your city grow!
The best looking, most customizable city building experience available on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch.
Please note: City Story Metro is an online only game. Your device must have an active internet connection to play.
Please note that City Story Metro™ is free to play, but you can purchase in-app items with real money. To delete this feature, on your device go to Settings Menu -> General -> Restrictions option. You can then simply turn off In-App Purchases under "Allowed Content". In addition, City Story Metro™ may link to social media services, such as Facebook, and Storm8 will have access to your information through such services.
What's New in Version 1.0.2
Added iPhone 5 Support
This game is really fun although there is one minor problem. I found it quite irritating how some of the tasks take up a lot of days in order to complete. You have to just press one button for some of the tasks and you can only do it once every 24 hours and it gets quite boring.
Better than City Story
This is a good engrossing game that you have to play in short time slots frequently. This is because of the energy drain. Gems are almost impossible to collect so you end up having to buy them if you want to expand your city. There are ways everywhere to spend gems to speed up actions so my advice is take your time and only use gems to expand the city. I like the night effect and the moving cars. It is more interactive with collecting rent and supplying business with goods from industrial units. A shame those of us who had built up a city in the old version lost everything.
I had this game a long while ago back on my iPhone 3G but soon deleted it because of how slow it was! But recently wanted to redownload it, the game has changed a lot but still has all the features that make it enjoyable with out being so slow😀love this game, would definitely recommend to any one ❤️
- Category: Games
- Updated: 06 August 2013
- Version: 1.0.2
- Size: 148 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Storm8 Studios LLC
- © 2013 TeamLava LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 120 Gems£4.99
- 20 Gems£0.99
- 250 Gems£9.99
- 120 Gems£3.99
- 250 Gems£6.99
- 530 Gems£19.99
- 530 Gems£13.99
- 1400 Gems£48.99
- 1400 Gems£33.99
- 250 Gems£7.99