Citymapper - the ultimate real time public transport app for London, Manchester, Birmingham, Singapore and Hong Kong
By Citymapper Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Citymapper is an award-winning transport app making complex cities easy to use!
A to B journeys with ETA including all modes (tube/subway, bus, rail, ferry, bike/car sharing, Uber).
Real-time departures. Transport maps. Line status and real-time disruption alerts. Uber integration. Live cycle hire info. Constant updates. Everything you need -- and may not even realise you need -- to manage your life in the city.
UK: London, Manchester, Birmingham.
ASIA: Singapore, Hong Kong, Tokyo.
EUROPE: Paris, Lyon, Berlin, Hamburg, Brussels / Belgium, Amsterdam / Randstad, Madrid, Barcelona, Milan, Rome, Lisbon.
USA/CANADA: New York City, San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, Washington DC, Chicago, Boston, Philadelphia, Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal.
LATIN AMERICA: Mexico City, São Paulo.
EXPANDING: VOTE for your city and we'll add it citymapper.com/nextcity
* Winner of Grand Prix, Best Transport Startup and Best Mobile Startup - 2015 Europas Awards
* Apple's 2014 and 2013 Apps of the Year
* Special Prize Winner - Tokyo Metro Competition 2015
* Grand Prize Winner - MTA New York City App Quest 2013
* Best Overall Mobile App 2014 (GSMA/Mobile World Congress)
* Designs of the Year 2014 - London Design Museum
* International Startups of the Year 2014 - Crunchies
* Essential App of the Year 2014 - Stuff Magazine
THOUSANDS OF 5-STAR REVIEWS:
* "Best app on my phone."
* "Its reason alone to get an iPhone. It's that good."
* "Life changing. This app really changes the way you travel."
* "I never thought I could love an app so much."
* "It has it all. Everything in one place."
* "BEST TRANSPORT APP EVER."
* "This is simply the best app I've come across."
* "This app makes me warm inside."
* "Literally my favourite app. If any of my friends are looking for new apps, this is the one I suggest first."
* "The only true five star app."
* "Don't know how I lived without it."
* "Get these guys on the Queen's birthday honours list."
* "It's become a weird and possibly sad fact of my life that waiting and receiving Citymapper updates have overtaken Christmases and birthdays on the anticipation and excitometer."
* "I'm practically married to this app."
* "Just when you think it can't get any better. Boom. New amazing features are released."
* "By far the most useful app I have and have ever had."
AVAILABLE CITIES & SERVICES IN THE UK, HONG KONG & SINGAPORE
We use open data from transport agencies in the cities where we are live:
- London: Transport for London (TfL), Underground, Overground, DLR, Tramlink, National Rail, Santander Cycles.
- Manchester: Transport for Greater Manchester (TfGM), Megabus, Magic Bus, First Greater Manchester, Stagecoach, National Rail.
- Birmingham: Midland Metro, Centro Metro, Centro Train, Arriva Trains, Virgin Trains, First Trains, Chiltern Railways, London Midland, Cross Country.
- Singapore: LTA, SMRT, SBS.
- Hong Kong: MTR, HK Tramways, Light Rail, Kowloon Motor Bus, Citybus, First Bus, First Ferry, Star Ferry, Discovery Bay Ferry & Bus, Park Island Ferry & Bus, Green Mini Bus.
KEEP IN TOUCH
If you have questions or feedback, please email us at email@example.com
Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/thecitymapper
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/Citymapper
Visit our website: http://citymapper.com
Please note that the app requires data access and works best with GPS / location on. Also, continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Background GPS is only used when in ‘GO' navigation mode.
What's New in Version 5.12
'Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?'
'That depends a good deal on where you want to get to,' said the Cat.
'I don't much care where -' said Alice.
'Then it doesn't matter which way you go,' said the Cat.
Welcome to the Everything Map. Just slide up (down?) on the homescreen to reveal a map of the city around you.
Find all stops, stations and docks nearby. Tap any pin for instant departure boards. See which way you’re facing. Know how far you can walk in 5 or 15 minutes. Zoom out to see all the lines in your city.
Learn. Play. Wander. Master your city.
‘OMG. You removed the tube map!’ said Alice.
‘No we didn’t.’ said the Cat. ‘It’s now on the City page’.
‘Oh that makes so much sense’, agreed Alice.
Nice new map feature
Great app. Use it daily. New map is great for checking bus departures. I still find it a bit of a monster to navigate now there are so many features, but it deserves 5 stars. Thanks
Had previously rated this 3 Stars as follows:
I use this multiple times a day and have recommended it to so many people over the years. But I really don't like the 5.0 design - you've bloated the app with too many features and moved essential info like 'favourite bus stops' to another page, under a tab, replacing it with features such as 'saved places' and 'saved trips' that are empty. It's more work to use - less at-a-glance. Shame.
One of the best apps I have. I use it multiple times a day. Was key in my decision of where to buy a house. Excellent features which improve with every update. I love using every feature to make my journeys as efficient as possible. The day they start charging for this I will gladly pay.
What can't this app do?
This app is absolutely brilliant, just when you think it can't get any better these guys blow you away with even more incredible features. I cannot recommend this app enough, it is so useful and definitely the best app on my phone.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: 17 November 2015
- Version: 5.12
- Size: 40.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Developer: Citymapper Limited
- © 2015 Citymapper Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.