Citymapper - the Ultimate Transport App
By Citymapper Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Citymapper is the ultimate award-winning transport app making complex cities easy to use!
A to B journey planner with ETA including all modes (tube/subway, bus, rail, ferry, bike/car sharing, Uber).
Real-time departures. Transport maps. Line status and real-time disruption alerts. Uber integration. Live cycle hire info. Constant updates. Everything you need -- and may not even realise you need -- to manage your life in the city.
UK: London, Manchester, Birmingham.
EUROPE: Paris, Lyon, Berlin, Hamburg, Brussels / Belgium, Amsterdam / Randstad, Madrid, Barcelona, Milan, Rome, Lisbon, Copenhagen, Stockholm, Moscow, St Petersburg.
ASIA: Singapore, Hong Kong, Seoul, Tokyo.
AUSTRALIA: Sydney, Melbourne.
USA/CANADA: New York City, San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, Washington DC, Baltimore, Seattle, Chicago, Boston, Philadelphia, Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal.
LATIN AMERICA: Mexico City, São Paulo.
EXPANDING: VOTE for your city and we'll add it citymapper.com/nextcity
* Winner of Grand Prix, Best Transport Startup and Best Mobile Startup - 2015 Europas Awards
* Apple's 2014 and 2013 Apps of the Year
* Special Prize Winner - Tokyo Metro Competition 2015
* Grand Prize Winner - MTA New York City App Quest 2013
* Best Overall Mobile App 2014 (GSMA/Mobile World Congress)
* Designs of the Year 2014 - London Design Museum
* International Startups of the Year 2014 - Crunchies
* Essential App of the Year 2014 - Stuff Magazine
THOUSANDS OF 5-STAR REVIEWS:
* "Best app on my phone."
* "Its reason alone to get an iPhone. It's that good."
* "Life changing. This app really changes the way you travel."
* "I never thought I could love an app so much."
* "It has it all. Everything in one place."
* "BEST TRANSPORT APP EVER."
* "This is simply the best app I've come across."
* "This app makes me warm inside."
* "Literally my favourite app. If any of my friends are looking for new apps, this is the one I suggest first."
* "The only true five star app."
* "Don't know how I lived without it."
* "Get these guys on the Queen's birthday honours list."
* "It's become a weird and possibly sad fact of my life that waiting and receiving Citymapper updates have overtaken Christmases and birthdays on the anticipation and excitometer."
* "I'm practically married to this app."
* "Just when you think it can't get any better. Boom. New amazing features are released."
* "By far the most useful app I have and have ever had."
AVAILABLE CITIES & SERVICES IN THE UK, HONG KONG & SINGAPORE
We use open data from transport agencies in the cities where we are live:
- London: Transport for London (TfL), Underground, Overground, DLR, Tramlink, National Rail, Santander Cycles.
- Manchester: Transport for Greater Manchester (TfGM), Megabus, Magic Bus, First Greater Manchester, Stagecoach, National Rail.
- Birmingham: Midland Metro, Centro Metro, Centro Train, Arriva Trains, Virgin Trains, First Trains, Chiltern Railways, London Midland, Cross Country.
- Singapore: LTA, SMRT, SBS.
- Hong Kong: MTR, HK Tramways, Light Rail, Kowloon Motor Bus, Citybus, First Bus, First Ferry, Star Ferry, Discovery Bay Ferry & Bus, Park Island Ferry & Bus, Green Mini Bus.
KEEP IN TOUCH
If you have questions or feedback, please email us at email@example.com
Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/thecitymapper
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/Citymapper
Visit our website: http://citymapper.com
Please note that the app requires data access and works best with GPS / location on. Also, continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Background GPS is only used when in ‘GO' navigation mode.
What's New in Version 6.4
Telescope: see the real world. You know when you're close to your destination, and you're feeling proud of yourself, but then you realise you're not quite sure what it looks like. And everybody is staring at you. Well now you can use Telescope, and see images of your destination. Places, bus stops, stations, addresses. Check what a location looks like so you can recognise it when you see it.
Pop quiz: what's the 3rd largest city in Europe? Wrong. It's the Rhine-Ruhr, ze largezt metrobolizan area in ze Deutschland. Ok, we cheated a bit. Its a cluster of cities. Whatever. Germany needs a big city too. People commute within all these towns. And isn't that what its all about? The Rhine-Ruhr region includes Cologne, Dusseldorf, Dortmund and other cities that are so interconnected that you might as well visit them all. Or if not, you could just use the Telescope.
The Watch app now shows nearby departures again. Happy now?
Previously this month:
Moscow- its huge.
An iMessage app you can use to share your location or journey.
4 colourful widgets.
A new faster Watch app with an improved GO experience and better Complications.
Probably something else.
Absolutely Fantastic App, it has all the features you might need to get to your destination. Easy and quick tom tom right on your hands, it suggests different form of transportation also giving pin point time of the train or bus that might be arriving at bus stop. Makes preparing and travelling much easier. I totally recommend this app to everyone, very helpful! ✌🏻️
Best navigation app
Such a superb app. Use it daily despite having lived in the city (London) for years. Used it on a recent trip to New York too where it was fantastic, so easy to use. Love the new telescope feature which shows you the street view.
This app is soo reliable and has saved my life in many situations. I always use this app when travelling. It is so accurate as well. I definitely recommend using this app.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: 18 October 2016
- Version: 6.4
- Size: 209 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Citymapper Limited
- © 2016 Citymapper Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.