Citymapper - the Transport App with Live Times for Bus, Train and Tube
By Citymapper Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Citymapper is the ultimate award-winning transport app making complex cities easy to use!
A to B journey planner with ETA including all modes (tube/subway, bus, rail, ferry, bike/car sharing, Uber).
Real-time departures. Transport maps. Line status and real-time disruption alerts. Uber integration. Live cycle hire info. Constant updates. Everything you need -- and may not even realise you need -- to manage your life in the city.
UK: London, Manchester, Birmingham.
ASIA: Singapore, Hong Kong, Tokyo.
AUSTRALIA: Sydney, Melbourne.
EUROPE: Paris, Lyon, Berlin, Hamburg, Brussels / Belgium, Amsterdam / Randstad, Madrid, Barcelona, Milan, Rome, Lisbon.
USA/CANADA: New York City, San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, Washington DC, Baltimore, Seattle, Chicago, Boston, Philadelphia, Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal.
LATIN AMERICA: Mexico City, São Paulo.
EXPANDING: VOTE for your city and we'll add it citymapper.com/nextcity
* Winner of Grand Prix, Best Transport Startup and Best Mobile Startup - 2015 Europas Awards
* Apple's 2014 and 2013 Apps of the Year
* Special Prize Winner - Tokyo Metro Competition 2015
* Grand Prize Winner - MTA New York City App Quest 2013
* Best Overall Mobile App 2014 (GSMA/Mobile World Congress)
* Designs of the Year 2014 - London Design Museum
* International Startups of the Year 2014 - Crunchies
* Essential App of the Year 2014 - Stuff Magazine
THOUSANDS OF 5-STAR REVIEWS:
* "Best app on my phone."
* "Its reason alone to get an iPhone. It's that good."
* "Life changing. This app really changes the way you travel."
* "I never thought I could love an app so much."
* "It has it all. Everything in one place."
* "BEST TRANSPORT APP EVER."
* "This is simply the best app I've come across."
* "This app makes me warm inside."
* "Literally my favourite app. If any of my friends are looking for new apps, this is the one I suggest first."
* "The only true five star app."
* "Don't know how I lived without it."
* "Get these guys on the Queen's birthday honours list."
* "It's become a weird and possibly sad fact of my life that waiting and receiving Citymapper updates have overtaken Christmases and birthdays on the anticipation and excitometer."
* "I'm practically married to this app."
* "Just when you think it can't get any better. Boom. New amazing features are released."
* "By far the most useful app I have and have ever had."
AVAILABLE CITIES & SERVICES IN THE UK, HONG KONG & SINGAPORE
We use open data from transport agencies in the cities where we are live:
- London: Transport for London (TfL), Underground, Overground, DLR, Tramlink, National Rail, Santander Cycles.
- Manchester: Transport for Greater Manchester (TfGM), Megabus, Magic Bus, First Greater Manchester, Stagecoach, National Rail.
- Birmingham: Midland Metro, Centro Metro, Centro Train, Arriva Trains, Virgin Trains, First Trains, Chiltern Railways, London Midland, Cross Country.
- Singapore: LTA, SMRT, SBS.
- Hong Kong: MTR, HK Tramways, Light Rail, Kowloon Motor Bus, Citybus, First Bus, First Ferry, Star Ferry, Discovery Bay Ferry & Bus, Park Island Ferry & Bus, Green Mini Bus.
KEEP IN TOUCH
If you have questions or feedback, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/thecitymapper
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/Citymapper
Visit our website: http://citymapper.com
Please note that the app requires data access and works best with GPS / location on. Also, continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Background GPS is only used when in ‘GO' navigation mode.
What's New in Version 6.0.1
Last week: 6.0. This week: Stockholm and Copenhagen.
It used to be indispensable! Was my trusty London app
why can't I send feedback I the app? you still don't stop buses scheduled for diversion for days on end. why? it screws up the trip planning because I can't rely on your days.
from my past review:
I used to use this app several times a day and love it! Can search by postcode, shop name, address, or just drag the mark to the right spot on the map. I particularly lived the multiple trip options. Much better than the existing London a-z apps too. Congratulations and thanks go out to this app's developers. Citymapper was simply indispensable!
To be able simply to say, this is a fabulous app and I've nothing to criticise it for. I kept asking them to link it to national rail database so you didn't have this cut-off when you left Greater London and they have! The Commute function in my opinion now completes this app and makes it PERFECT!! My only moan is more cities please!! Many Euro capitals missing; would really like to see all four UK capitals on there too. Spread your wonderfulness please!
Downloaded this app to use to travel around London for the day. I just told it where I was and where I wanted to go, and it then provided all the options including tube, bus, walking and cycling. I knew exactly how many stops to ride on the tube before having to change, and which number bus including a map of the route. Absolutely brilliant, it saved me a lot of time. Recommended.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: 10 August 2016
- Version: 6.0.1
- Size: 62.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Citymapper Limited
- © 2016 Citymapper Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.