Citymapper - the Ultimate Transport App with Live Times for Bus, Train and Tube
By Citymapper Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Citymapper is the ultimate award-winning transport app making complex cities easy to use!
A to B journey planner with ETA including all modes (tube/subway, bus, rail, ferry, bike/car sharing, Uber).
Real-time departures. Transport maps. Line status and real-time disruption alerts. Uber integration. Live cycle hire info. Constant updates. Everything you need -- and may not even realise you need -- to manage your life in the city.
UK: London, Manchester, Birmingham.
ASIA: Singapore, Hong Kong, Tokyo.
EUROPE: Paris, Lyon, Berlin, Hamburg, Brussels / Belgium, Amsterdam / Randstad, Madrid, Barcelona, Milan, Rome, Lisbon.
USA/CANADA: New York City, San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, Washington DC, Chicago, Boston, Philadelphia, Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal.
LATIN AMERICA: Mexico City, São Paulo.
EXPANDING: VOTE for your city and we'll add it citymapper.com/nextcity
* Winner of Grand Prix, Best Transport Startup and Best Mobile Startup - 2015 Europas Awards
* Apple's 2014 and 2013 Apps of the Year
* Special Prize Winner - Tokyo Metro Competition 2015
* Grand Prize Winner - MTA New York City App Quest 2013
* Best Overall Mobile App 2014 (GSMA/Mobile World Congress)
* Designs of the Year 2014 - London Design Museum
* International Startups of the Year 2014 - Crunchies
* Essential App of the Year 2014 - Stuff Magazine
THOUSANDS OF 5-STAR REVIEWS:
* "Best app on my phone."
* "Its reason alone to get an iPhone. It's that good."
* "Life changing. This app really changes the way you travel."
* "I never thought I could love an app so much."
* "It has it all. Everything in one place."
* "BEST TRANSPORT APP EVER."
* "This is simply the best app I've come across."
* "This app makes me warm inside."
* "Literally my favourite app. If any of my friends are looking for new apps, this is the one I suggest first."
* "The only true five star app."
* "Don't know how I lived without it."
* "Get these guys on the Queen's birthday honours list."
* "It's become a weird and possibly sad fact of my life that waiting and receiving Citymapper updates have overtaken Christmases and birthdays on the anticipation and excitometer."
* "I'm practically married to this app."
* "Just when you think it can't get any better. Boom. New amazing features are released."
* "By far the most useful app I have and have ever had."
AVAILABLE CITIES & SERVICES IN THE UK, HONG KONG & SINGAPORE
We use open data from transport agencies in the cities where we are live:
- London: Transport for London (TfL), Underground, Overground, DLR, Tramlink, National Rail, Santander Cycles.
- Manchester: Transport for Greater Manchester (TfGM), Megabus, Magic Bus, First Greater Manchester, Stagecoach, National Rail.
- Birmingham: Midland Metro, Centro Metro, Centro Train, Arriva Trains, Virgin Trains, First Trains, Chiltern Railways, London Midland, Cross Country.
- Singapore: LTA, SMRT, SBS.
- Hong Kong: MTR, HK Tramways, Light Rail, Kowloon Motor Bus, Citybus, First Bus, First Ferry, Star Ferry, Discovery Bay Ferry & Bus, Park Island Ferry & Bus, Green Mini Bus.
KEEP IN TOUCH
If you have questions or feedback, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/thecitymapper
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/Citymapper
Visit our website: http://citymapper.com
Please note that the app requires data access and works best with GPS / location on. Also, continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Background GPS is only used when in ‘GO' navigation mode.
What's New in Version 5.17
So you would think that by 2016 where we have robots winning boardgames with style, flying drones delivering burritos, and nano-spacecraft lightspeeding towards Alpha Centauri to seek alien life, we would have mobile data working underground?
Therefore, more offline support.
All tube departure info is now available offline. So next time you are underground, minding your own, probably staring at ads for cool new apps, which incidentally you can't download since you are duh offline, you can open us and we will show you a special red offline bar with access to two useful things: scheduled departure information for all tubes (including the one you're in we hope), and a tube map (you know, that tube map), which is now smoother and remembers where you zoomed in last time you were stuck underground.
Also. You may recall we previously reinvented multimodal routing by amazingly combining public transport with cars thrilling graph theorists globally and some attentive users who take the time to appreciate great technological feats with the respect they are due. Well now we are showing complete end to end pricing for such unique routes. Arguably this wasn't particularly difficult since we just added two numbers together, but we just did not get around to it last time, so.
Speaking of cars, Lyft is now available as a ride choice in US cities.
That bug. Squished.
Has always been my fave travel app,a must have...
Very good app with loads of features & different cities,now has offline features too which will be handy when sub terrain!The widget to get me home is handy as well... Other handy tips like which part of the train to board on are also great.
Regular updates to squish bugs I've never seen,& to add cities,etc
If you travel about in any of the big cities this app will become your go to app!
If I could give it 10 stars I would!!!!!
I am not a regular visitor to London and the Tube always baffled me. I tried the app this and with Oyster card in hand I went on my way. This app is amazing, simple to use, loads of options. I had a business visit to Amsterdam and negotiating a foreign city could be daunting but not with this app. One thing I would like to do is save multiple journeys and access them offline. Thanks
Is there a better travel app?!
I was recommended Citymapper by a friend and I've never looked back. In London you are a master of your destination. It gives you an almost prophetic understanding of London buses, which I did not think possible! You need no other app for London. Ok, except perhaps train line for some of the suburban trains. But trust me, you'll never look back. It's like buying a Mac.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: 20 April 2016
- Version: 5.17
- Size: 60.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Citymapper Limited
- © 2016 Citymapper Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.