citysocializer – The Local, Social Life App
By CitySocialising Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Join citysocializer today to have fun with a new local, social crowd
▪ Make the most of your free time, any time
▪ See what groups are doing together in your city and join in
▪ Get invited out by others to do things that match your interests
▪ Meet likeminded locals who are into the same things
citysocializer is only available for users age 18 and over.
The app is free to download and all users can browse socials, find people, post updates, view profiles, wave at others, make friend connections and receive invites to go out for free.
You can then upgrade to join in unlimited social days and nights out organised by others, host your own socials and enjoy unlimited messaging and chats with other members. Choose from:
VIP membership - Unlimited event plan
Quarterly = £12.99/mo
Monthly = £18.99/mo
Socializer membership - Limited event plan
Quarterly = £10.99/mo
Monthly = £14.99/mo
Subscriptions will renew at the end of the original term however you can cancel this auto-renew at any time from your Account Settings and enjoy the benefits of your membership until the end of your paid-for term.
If you have any problems, comments or suggestions for improving our app, please contact us at email@example.com and we will do our best to assist you. Your feedback is important to us.
View our Terms and Conditions: https://www.citysocializer.com/terms
What's New in Version 1.21.0
Minor bug fixes and improvements
I'm not reviewing the events or hosts, that's subjective but just the actually app! It needs a lot of improvement:
1. There's no place to look at the events you've agreed to go to in the future without having to scroll through every event again, which is time wasting
2. I've shown up to events where the organiser hasn't been anywhere to find and then the app tells me I'm in trouble for not showing up when I did...so it needs a reporting function for that
3. The "skip" button doesn't always work, which means I can't complete the process for joining an event sometimes (for example if I don't want to invite someone)
4. The invite buttons also do not always work...I will select people to invite an event and it doesn't go anywhere, so again I'm screwed as I can't complete the process - and as per point 3, if I can't skip or invite, then I'm stuck either way!!
5. If you're running late for an event and want to check the location details again or inform the host for example you can't because the event disappears - it should at least stay up there for the rest of the day!
The app is very good to meet new people. I recently attended a city socialiser event with my friend who is on the app and after I met the new people I decided to create and also join city socialiser. Everything works amazingly well with the app, no bugs and people are friendly.
Great App for meeting Great people
Firstly would like to say, how easy and functional the app is. On top of that brilliant concept. As it's so hard to meet like minded people in London. This is facebook for the social people who want to meet and make friend in real life. Impressed!