Civilization Revolution 2
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***NOTE: Compatible with iPhone 4S+, iPad 2+, iPad mini 1+, and iPod touch 5 - WILL NOT RUN ON EARLIER DEVICES***
The sequel to one of the most successful strategy games on mobile is here! Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution 2 challenges players to build a glorious empire that will stand the test of time. This is the first game in the Civilization catalog to be developed and available exclusively for mobile devices. Civilization Revolution 2 offers mobile strategy fans a brand new 3D presentation and more tactical depth than ever before! Find out if you have what it takes to rule the world!
- New Units – strengthen your military might with brand new combat units including Aircraft Carriers, Jet Fighters and Special Forces.
- New Technology – race to science supremacy with new technology such as: Lasers, Modern Medicine and Information Technology
- New Buildings & Wonders – grow and expand your civilization like never before with new buildings and wonders including Nuclear Power Plant, The Red Cross and Silicon Valley
- Enhanced 3D Graphics – updated 3D graphics taking full advantage of iOS devices graphical capability
- Scenario Challenges - reenact historic events and battles in the Scenario Mode
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/civ
Follow us on Twitter: @civgame
What's New in Version 1.4.5
Minor bug fixes
Diplomacy is broken
Good graphics, but very lightweight strategy game. My main concern is a bug with the diplomacy element of the game. None of the leaders claim to know or have met any of the other leaders. This is even the case where their territorial boundaries are next to each other. They never seem to go to war with each other either. Resolving this bug would add another level of gameplay to an otherwise shallow but good looking game.
Players who are buying this based on the PC version will notice a massive different: this is the 'stripped down', quick play version that console users will know and love. That's not to say it's worse than the PC game, just a different experience. Excellent graphics, fantastic game play. Perfect mobile gaming.
Love it :-)
Too much for too lite
I appreciate that for iOS format they're aiming for a lite pick up and play casual gamer but this isn't even close to the original PC games. Upgrades and tactics involve little more than tapping a button, waiting a few turns and doing the same. The fact that Civ Rev 1 runs smoother (the frame rate is all over the place on ipad2), and boasts better content than this sequel says it all. Don't make my mistake buying this, you really don't need it
- Category: Games
- Updated: 19 January 2015
- Version: 1.4.5
- Size: 439 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese
- Developer: 2K, INC.
- © (C) 2005-2015 Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.