Civilization V: Campaign Edition
By Aspyr Media, Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
• Purchase additional content located within your game launcher, like the award winning Sid Meier’s Civilization V: Brave New World expansion pack! •
NOTICE: Civilization V: Campaign Edition does not feature internet multiplayer through GameCenter at this time. Currently multiplayer is played via Mac to Mac LAN play only.
Civilization V: Campaign Edition brings all the features and functionality of the single-player campaign to the Mac App Store. Become Ruler of the World by establishing and leading a civilization from the dawn of man into the space age: Wage war, conduct diplomacy, discover new technologies, go head-to-head with some of history’s greatest leaders and build the most powerful empire the world has ever known.
Civilization V: Campaign Edition includes the following downloadable content for free. Babylon Civilization Pack, and their ruler Nebuchadnezzar II, as well as the Mongols Civilization and Scenario Pack.
• SPECIAL INFORMATION ABOUT CIVILIZATION V: CAMPAIGN EDITION •
• Integrated video chipsets are not supported GMA 950: Mac Mini(2006,2007), iMac(2006), Macbook(2006,2007) GMA X3100: Macbook(2007,2008), MacBook Air(2008) Intel HD Graphics 3000
• In-App purchases require OSX 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), or 10.9 (Mavericks)
• Civilization V Campaign Edition does not utilize Steam for encryption and will not work with Steam Civilization V DLC.
In order to run the game with satisfactory performance, your Mac must meet these minimum system requirements: 2.4 GHz CPU Speed | 2 GB RAM | 6.0 GB free disk space | (ATI): Radeon 2600; (NVidia): GeForce 8800 | 256 MB VRam
• Supported Video cards: NVIDIA GeForce 8800, 9600, GT 120, 320M, 330M, 640M, 650M, 660M, 675MX, 680MX, 750M, 755M, 775M, 780MX
ATI Radeon HD 2600, HD 3870, HD 4670, HD 4850, HD 5670, HD 5750, HD 5770, HD 5870, HD 6750 Intel HD Graphics 4000, 5000, and Iris chipsets
Recommended System Requirements: CPU Speed: 2.6 GHz | Memory: 4 GB or higher | Video RAM: 512 MB
• NOTICE: This game is not supported on volumes formatted as MacOS extended (Case Sensitive)
If you encounter any problems playing the game, please visit support.aspyr.com and submit a ticket. This helps us improve products and resolve issues, and we want to help. ________________________________________________________
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW! Get the latest Aspyr news, get insider information, deals and more…
SURF US: http://aspyr.com
LIKE US: http://facebook.com/aspyrmedia
FOLLOW US: http://twitter.com/aspyrmedia
Thank you for playing Civilization V: Campaign Edition from Aspyr!
1991-2014 Take-Two Interactive Software and its subsidiaries. Sid Meier’s Civilization V, Civ, Civilization, 2K Games, Firaxis Games, Take-Two Interactive Software and their respective logos are all trademarks of Take-Two interactive Software, Inc. All rights reserved.
Mac Pro is a trademark of Apple Inc.
What's New in Version 1.3.7
• Added Cocoa and Bison resources from the Conquest Deluxe scenario into the main game
• Lots of bug fixes
YOU BUY THIS GAME AND YOU’LL LOOSE EVERYTHING!!!!
Civilisation 5 is one of them games when you sit down in the afternnon of a saturday to play a few hours and the next time you check your watch ita laready sunday 5am. This game is riddicilously addictive, with real well thought strategic thinking needed especially on harder difficulties. The capaign can extend up to weeks so there will be some days when its just all about patience building your empire gathering resources so, if your not that kind of patient gamer then you’ll get frustrated a few times, but when the action startes and you go to war, it is Intense nailbiting thrilling experience.
If you like strategy games I highly recommend civ5 :)
Game great, price not so much
So I bought this game a couple of years back now and it’s great, the price for the base game isn’t that bad, and overall I have a lot of fun and procrastinate for many hours on this game.
However, I’ve recently gotten into playing a lot of multiplayer games with some of my friends, and they all bought the base game and all the expansion packs in order to enhance their gameplay, whereas I am not able to. This hinders their gameplay (and also mine) as the App store is expecting us to pay the same price as the base game for the 2 main expansion packs.
Overall, I would recommend this app. However, what I would suggest is considering how much you’re going to play and how many people you plan to play with before choosing to buy this app
There goes your life!
I had Civilization I when my PC took up a whole desk and I remember losing whole days playing this insanely addictive game. Civ V still has that completely absorbing character but now with fantastic graphics and real depth of gameplay and presentation. Really, you look at the clock, think ‘Oh I can carry on for another hour’ and before you know it six hours have gone by - it’s that good: And right now at a real bargain price!
- Category: Games
- Updated: 18 November 2014
- Version: 1.3.7
- Size: 5.08 GB
- Languages: English, French, German
- Developer: Aspyr Media (iDP)
- © 1991-2014 Take-Two Interactive Software
Compatibility: OS X 10.7.5 or later
Top In-App Purchases
- Brave New World£22.99
- Gods and Kings£22.99
- Civilization and Scenario Pack : Denmark - The Vikings£3.99
- Explorer’s Map Pack£3.99
- Cradle of Civilization Map Pack: Bundle£3.99
- Double Civilization and Scenario Pack: Spain and Inca£4.99
- Civilization and Scenario Pack: Korea£3.99
- Civilization and Scenario Pack: Polynesia£3.99
- Scrambled Nations£3.99
- Scrambled Continents£3.99