Clash of Clans
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
From rage-filled Barbarians with glorious mustaches to pyromaniac wizards, raise your own army and lead your clan to victory! Build your village to fend off raiders, battle against millions of players worldwide, and forge a powerful clan with others to destroy enemy clans.
A network connection is also required.
● Build your village into an unbeatable fortress
● Raise your own army of Barbarians, Archers, Hog Riders, Wizards, Dragons and other mighty fighters
● Battle with players worldwide and take their Trophies
● Join together with other players to form the ultimate Clan
● Fight against rival Clans in epic Clan Wars
● Build 18 unique units with multiple levels of upgrades
● Discover your favorite attacking army from countless combinations of troops, spells, Heroes and Clan reinforcements
● Defend your village with a multitude of Cannons, Towers, Mortars, Bombs, Traps and Walls
● Fight against the Goblin King in a campaign through the realm
Clash of Clans proudly announces over one million five star reviews on the App Store.
Chief, are you having problems? Visit http://supercell.helpshift.com/a/clash-of-clans/ or http://supr.cl/ClashForum or contact us in game by going to Settings > Help and Support.
Terms of Service:
What's New in Version 7.1.1
Clans Are Leveling Up!
- Level up your clan and earn perks, prestige and fancy badges!
- Cannon level 13 packs a punch and takes a lot of damage!
- Clan Wars Opt-in/Opt-out gives your Clan full control of war!
- Customize your Clan badge with the badge editor!
Power-up your Clan with Clan Perks
- Request troops more often and donate more troops at a time
- Get refunds and automatic upgrades on donated troops
- Increase your Clan War loot bonus and store more in your Clan Castle
Caution - will cost you money!
Have been playing for quite a while now, level 90, but am becoming increasingly frustrated at the lack of progress you can make unless you're willing to spend money. I'm currently in a position where I need 3m to upgrade a tower. Not so difficult you'd think, however, after several weeks, the closest I can get is 2.8m. This is because once you've been attacked all you can ever do is get somewhere close to where you were, so constantly replenishing what you already had... I know you can use a shield, if you're willing to pay for it, but then it's 30 days before you can use again so no real help. Whilst I like the game, I'm almost at the point of deleting it because I'm not willing to continually spend money to advance within it. This then has to be a problem doesn't it? How will you keep players who don't / can't afford to keep spending? Their TV ads are good fun but someone is parting with cash to produce such an advert and then air it at prime time? Enjoy at lower levels but be prepared to spend if you want to continue onto higher levels.
I think this is a wonderful clan. I think the purchase of gems is up to you. So if you spend your money on gems. You can't complain about buying them. The game is FREE. You can buy gems to speed up/enhance your base.
I don't think that higher players should be able to donate their resources to lower players. This would defeat the object of farming. And ruin the clash of clans experience.
Further more. A note to supercell. I know upgrading the game even more would become more popular. But higher level players who max their base and they heros, then come after weak players. Is not fair. There should be a level block. A level 150 player shouldn't be able to attack a level 108 player. Ie, me! He only got 1* though 😏 had max spells, max heros and max golems. 🙈
Update is unfair! 2 stars just to get ur attention supercell!
This update is unfair you do realize there is still clans that don't clan war because not everyone likes the clan wars so putting in this update giving your clan perks from winning clan wars is unfair you should of done it so u earn the perks by how much people is in the clan or how many donations a session or how many trophies therefore it would be a lot more fair to those clans that don't clan war, other than that this game is really good and addictive
Oh and one more thing sort out the find match put matchmaking on or something im a town hall 6 in crystal league and ur putting me against town hall 8/9/10 that's a bit unfair aswell put matchmaking on so you go against people around your same level or town hall level (I'm a level 49 going against 80+ there like double my level) sort these problems out
- Category: Games
- Updated: 24 February 2015
- Version: 7.1.1
- Size: 55.5 MB
- Languages: Dutch, En, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Ko, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: Supercell Oy
- © 2012 Supercell
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pile of Gems£3.99
- Bag of Gems£7.99
- Sack of Gems£14.99
- Box of Gems£39.99
- Chest of Gems£79.99
- Pile of Gems£3.99