Join millions of players worldwide as you build your village, raise a clan, and compete in epic Clan Wars!
Mustachioed Barbarians, fire wielding Wizards, and other unique troops are waiting for you! Enter the world of Clash!
● Upgrade to the all new Town Hall 12 to have your Town Hall fight back!
● Use the power of Siege Machines to break through the toughest of defenses
● Work together with your clan in Clan Games to earn valuable Magic Items
● Join a Clan of fellow players or start your own and invite friends.
● Fight in Clan Wars as a team against other players across the globe.
● Defend your village with a multitude of cannons, bombs, traps, mortars, and walls.
● Fight against the Goblin King in a campaign through the realm.
● Plan unique battle strategies with countless combinations of spells, troops, and Heroes!
● Friendly Challenges, Friendly Wars, and special events.
● Train unique troops with multiple levels of upgrades.
● Journey to the Builder Base and discover new buildings and characters in a mysterious world.
A network connection is also required.
Player Reviews: Clash of Clans proudly announces over one million five star reviews on the App Store.
Support: Chief, are you having problems? Visit http://supercell.helpshift.com/a/clash-of-clans/ or http://supr.cl/ClashForum or contact us in game by going to Settings > Help and Support.
Terms of Service: http://www.supercell.net/terms-of-service/
Parent’s Guide: http://www.supercell.net/parents
Various minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Armchair chieftains love this App Store favorite because it fuses simple gameplay with robust strategy. Building a charming town by hammering together barracks, gold vaults, and defensive cannons is rewarding and fun, while laying siege to evil goblin fortresses and going head-to-head with other players requires careful planning and cunning strategy. The game’s gently increasing complexity and constant stream of new enemies to battle make it a budding conqueror’s delight.
Brilliant Game But Also Quite Annoying/Frustrating
I very much like the game and have been playing it for 5ish years and I’ve spent a load of money on it. It does need improving though - first of all, buildings take WAY too long to upgrade, a day or so is enough, not TWO WEEKS; secondly, you need to add more builders into the builder base because one isn’t enough and it’s so frustrating that gemmers can get ahead of you so easily; thirdly, you NEED to let people change their name a third time if they have a genuine reason for it like they’re being bullied because of it or somebody else changed it to something they hate, I personally have a name I hate and I get made fun of because of it and I’ve contacted supercell countless times just to receive bot replies telling me to be proud of my name and stuff like that; fourthly, you need to add some sort of recruitment channel or something where you can recruit people for new clans or make a section where people can see new clans because it’s almost IMPOSSIBLE to get new people through global and that’s literally the only way to do it at the moment which is really annoying; lastly, make the clock tower last longer for non-gemmers because since that update it lasts like no time at all and you have to gem it and it’s so annoying.
Otherwise the game is fine and I like it, if you fix any of this stuff then thanks!
Robert (or my COC name DIAMONDSWORDMC which I want to change to Robert but can’t 🙁)
A definite to-get game!!🍖
I LOVE this game and have been playing for a long time! But there are a few things which, like most games, could be improved! It takes a horribly long time for things to upgrade. Like a couple of hours wasn't enough! Also the difficulty of getting gems is too high! Its the same story with dark elixir... if you could donate gems and recourses to your clan that would be great 👍🏻! I think u should make a building that converts elixir into gold and gold into elixir because if u play and u r a kid, then u might get frustrated with The time it takes to save up elixir.
U should also be able to make a customisable hero, unlockable at town hall 6. This hero would serve as your village chief, to give the image of there actually being a chief. You would be able to select a wepon and ability out of a range of different ones, and also their hair, hair colour, face shape, eye colour and head shape and skin tone. This way CoC players worldwide, child and adult, will be able to almost have themselves in the game!😎 Also SORT OUT THE LEAGUE SYSTEM!!! And focus on town hall 12, builder base, as everyone knows has ruined the game!! But do not remove builder base, just focus on home village instead
- Supercell Oy
- 143.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2012 Supercell
- In-App Purchases
- Pile of Gems £4.99
- Bag of Gems £9.99
- Sack of Gems £19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.