Clash of Clans
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
From rage-filled Barbarians with glorious mustaches to pyromaniac wizards, raise your own army and lead your clan to victory! Build your village to fend off raiders, battle against millions of players worldwide, and forge a powerful clan with others to destroy enemy clans.
A network connection is also required.
● Build your village into an unbeatable fortress
● Raise your own army of Barbarians, Archers, Hog Riders, Wizards, Dragons and other mighty fighters
● Battle with players worldwide and take their Trophies
● Join together with other players to form the ultimate Clan
● Fight against rival Clans in epic Clan Wars
● Build 18 unique units with multiple levels of upgrades
● Discover your favorite attacking army from countless combinations of troops, spells, Heroes and Clan reinforcements
● Defend your village with a multitude of Cannons, Towers, Mortars, Bombs, Traps and Walls
● Fight against the Goblin King in a campaign through the realm
Clash of Clans proudly announces over one million five star reviews on the App Store.
Chief, are you having problems? Visit http://supercell.helpshift.com/a/clash-of-clans/ or http://supr.cl/ClashForum or contact us in game by going to Settings > Help and Support.
Terms of Service:
What's New in Version 8.332.9
Play a huge update full of brand new content!
• Friendly Challenges: Attack clanmates, keep your army!
• Two new troops: Baby Dragon and Miner
• Two new spells: Clone Spell and Skeleton Spell
• New upgrade levels and more!
Game excellent been playing 3 years new update is good all those crying about it must b rubbish and don't know how to attack, I'm almost maxed and that's without buying gems maxed infernos, maxed X bows so don't listen to the cry babies below, if anything it's got better. Download it u won't b disappointed, as for new update it's really good only thing is the baby dragon and miner don't look like clash troops, they look wussy or should b in a village people song
Game ok, connection problems awful.
Like the game, it was fun at first. A bit like Hearthstone in its working out the best combinations of playing your turn. It's a little too 'pay to play' for my liking, but the quick battles mean you can climb the ranks fast enough. But he connections problems just ruin the experience. And I'm not alone...I have a 70mb wifi connection, a 4g full connection, and yet still encounter the dreaded red wifi logo of doom on a regular, annoying basis. And this means you get punished for it! Losing headway through no fault of your own. Unfortunately due to this, I'm out. :(
Great but new bug
Great game, great update...
However there's a new bug which makes the game crash every so often. This is especially annoying in clan wars.
Also, I was pushing for masters league and someone attacked me, not all of my CC was deployed, causing me to lose the defence. I've been playing this game for years and I know that was a bug...
Other than that, best game on App Store, 5/5.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 25 May 2016
- Version: 8.332.9
- Size: 69.2 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: Supercell Oy
- © 2012 Supercell
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pile of Gems£3.99
- Bag of Gems£7.99
- Sack of Gems£14.99
- Box of Gems£39.99
- Chest of Gems£79.99
- (Pile of Gems)RED£3.99