Clash of Clans
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
From rage-filled Barbarians with glorious mustaches to pyromaniac wizards, raise your own army and lead your clan to victory! Build your village to fend off raiders, battle against millions of players worldwide, and forge a powerful clan with others to destroy enemy clans.
A network connection is also required.
● Build your village into an unbeatable fortress
● Raise your own army of Barbarians, Archers, Hog Riders, Wizards, Dragons and other mighty fighters
● Battle with players worldwide and take their Trophies
● Join together with other players to form the ultimate Clan
● Fight against rival Clans in epic Clan Wars
● Build 18 unique units with multiple levels of upgrades
● Discover your favorite attacking army from countless combinations of troops, spells, Heroes and Clan reinforcements
● Defend your village with a multitude of Cannons, Towers, Mortars, Bombs, Traps and Walls
● Fight against the Goblin King in a campaign through the realm
Clash of Clans proudly announces over one million five star reviews on the App Store.
Chief, are you having problems? Visit http://supercell.helpshift.com/a/clash-of-clans/ or http://supr.cl/ClashForum or contact us in game by going to Settings > Help and Support.
Terms of Service:
What's New in Version 7.156.4
The Rise of Master Spellcasters and Legends
* The Dark Spell Factory is here with three new spells!
* Dragon level 5 sets its golden gaze on Town Hall 10
* A second Air Sweeper will help clear the skies, starting at Town Hall 9
* New Leagues are here, including the Legend League Tournament and Legend Trophies!
B͟͟E͟͟S͟͟T͟͟ G͟͟A͟͟M͟͟E͟͟ E͟͟V͟͟E͟͟R͟͟!!!!!!!!#AMAZING!!!
I love clash of clans it's an amazing game! Pretty much everybody I know play clash of clans and we all love it. Personally I think everybody should give clash of clans a try, however I must warn them it is very addictive and time-consuming but still amazing game! I would like to be easy to drop trophies so perhaps sub-track trophies button and maybe make a little bit easier to get to get money such as in boom beach but all in all I really do think everyone should play it because it's just amazing and if you're reading this to see what people think the game is like I definitely rate it five stars and if you get it please join my clan which is called clan for kings and the flag is a blue badge with yellow yellow and black stripes and anyone can join matter how many trophies you have! Thanks for reading. :-)
Great game, just a few suggestions.
I love this game, but, to make it into the ultimate game, I have 3 suggestions:
1) Less gold to upgrade walls (way too high).
2) There should be an option of having 2 leaders, which would reduce the amount of kicking from co leaders when the leader is absent. This happens a lot in my clan, and although me and the leader share leadership duties, me be a co rather than leader stops me from preventing this from occurring.
3) A maximum amount of people in a certain rank. I think this would improve clans and would decrease the amount of pressure on leaders to promote people. Perhaps a maximum of 2 leaders, 10 co leaders and 20 elders might work.
Hope you appreciate the advice Supercell, and anyone is welcome to join my clan 'Leicster_Riders' (a typo I know). 😉
I have had Clash of Clans for a few years and have never (hardly) found any fault or problem in the game. It is fun, addictive and as the leader of the clan 'Haribo 4 Life' I feel I need to go on to Clash of Clans daily to see how our war's going (I'm usually disappointed!) and also to see if I've been attacked. I definitely recommend this game to any gamers that want an awesome experience of fighting and socialising with other addicted clashers. There's always something to do on it - Train troops, upgrade your base, talk to your clanmates, war, and best of all, attacking! Keep going with the updates, and I hope to keep playing this fantastic game and reach TH 10!
- Category: Games
- Updated: 10 July 2015
- Version: 7.156.4
- Size: 54.4 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: Supercell Oy
- © 2012 Supercell
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pile of Gems£3.99
- Bag of Gems£7.99
- Sack of Gems£14.99
- Box of Gems£39.99
- Chest of Gems£79.99
- Pile of Gems£3.99