Clash of Clans
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
From rage-filled Barbarians with glorious mustaches to pyromaniac wizards, raise your own army and lead your clan to victory! Build your village to fend off raiders, battle against millions of players worldwide, and forge a powerful clan with others to destroy enemy clans.
A network connection is also required.
● Build your village into an unbeatable fortress
● Raise your own army of Barbarians, Archers, Hog Riders, Wizards, Dragons and other mighty fighters
● Battle with players worldwide and take their Trophies
● Join together with other players to form the ultimate Clan
● Fight against rival Clans in epic Clan Wars
● Build 18 unique units with multiple levels of upgrades
● Discover your favorite attacking army from countless combinations of troops, spells, Heroes and Clan reinforcements
● Defend your village with a multitude of Cannons, Towers, Mortars, Bombs, Traps and Walls
● Fight against the Goblin King in a campaign through the realm
Clash of Clans proudly announces over one million five star reviews on the App Store.
Chief, are you having problems? Visit http://supercell.helpshift.com/a/clash-of-clans/ or http://supr.cl/ClashForum or contact us in game by going to Settings > Help and Support.
Terms of Service:
What's New in Version 8.551.2
Check out the new Bomb Tower defense and more!
• New troop levels: Wizard, Dragon, Baby Dragon
• New defense levels: X-Bow, Mortar, Hidden Tesla
• Streamlined training experience with Quick Train!
• Friendly Wars, upgrade discounts and much more!
Great game, just a few problems
This game is definitely the best game on the app store, although I have one thing which I don't like about it.
Walls are SO expensive!
I spend days filling my gold storage only to spend it all on one or two walls! Plus, building times are sooooo long once you start getting into a higher th. I think you should be able to upgrade build huts with gems so that you can build quicker and/or be able to put 2+ builders on one building that's being built or upgraded to speed it up. Other than that, this game is definitely worth getting!
This game is legit the best game I've ever played, like I don't know what it is but I've been playing it for 2+ years now and I'm programmed like a robot honestly! My hand will randomly go into my pocket and get my phone to open this game, collect loot and come off, I'm so addicted to it and I'm a max th9 and never once spent a penny on this game so it's not the case of pay to win on here! Also somehow I met someone who used to live near my old house in the global chat, what a coincidence! But seriously it's such a good game, I highly rate this.
ANOTHER MESS OF AN UPDATE
They have ruined the social aspect even more by adding "friendly wars" meaning that BOTH my clans now want to split so they can face other clan members like I said would happen but it fell on death ears, the quick train is rubbish because if you don't use all spells in an attack then it'll build spells that you already have meaning you have to delete some and costing you resources, the stack armies is useless as you still have to wait for heroes to heal, every time you log on you get an icon on the shop begging you to by a 'value' pack. This game has gone down hill fast, they don't listen to the community and refuse to restore it beck to its once great self. SHAMBLES OF A GAME NOW.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 12 October 2016
- Version: 8.551.2
- Size: 85.1 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Supercell Oy
- © 2012 Supercell
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pile of Gems£3.99
- Bag of Gems£7.99
- Sack of Gems£14.99
- Box of Gems£39.99
- Chest of Gems£79.99
- Resource Pack£0.79
- Update Special Pack£7.99
- Town Hall Starter Pack£7.99
- Pile of Gems£3.99
- Pocketful of Gems£0.79