Clash of Clans
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Clash of Clans has partnered with Apple and (RED) in the fight for an Aids-free generation. From now until December 6th, 100% of the proceeds from your purchase of (PILE OF GEMS)RED and (HERO PACK)RED goes to fight AIDS with (RED).
From rage-filled Barbarians with glorious mustaches to pyromaniac wizards, raise your own army and lead your clan to victory! Build your village to fend off raiders, battle against millions of players worldwide, and forge a powerful clan with others to destroy enemy clans.
A network connection is also required.
● Build your village into an unbeatable fortress
● Raise your own army of Barbarians, Archers, Hog Riders, Wizards, Dragons and other mighty fighters
● Battle with players worldwide and take their Trophies
● Join together with other players to form the ultimate Clan
● Fight against rival Clans in epic Clan Wars
● Build 18 unique units with multiple levels of upgrades
● Discover your favorite attacking army from countless combinations of troops, spells, Heroes and Clan reinforcements
● Defend your village with a multitude of Cannons, Towers, Mortars, Bombs, Traps and Walls
● Fight against the Goblin King in a campaign through the realm
Clash of Clans proudly announces over one million five star reviews on the App Store.
Chief, are you having problems? Visit http://supercell.helpshift.com/a/clash-of-clans/ or http://supr.cl/ClashForum or contact us in game by going to Settings > Help and Support.
Terms of Service:
What's New in Version 8.551.45
Clash of Clans has partnered with Apple and (RED) in the fight for an Aids-free generation.
From now until December 6th, 100% of the proceeds from your purchase of (PILE OF GEMS)RED and (HERO PACK)RED goes to fight AIDS with (RED).
5 stars but a few ideas.....
First off I love the game, it's awesome! Just a few little suggestions, perhaps have more offers on gems because it's quite expensive trying to upgrade stuff or bring the price of gems to complete upgrades down even? With the Archer, Barbarian King etc when upgrading them surely their cool off time should be decreased instead of increased, if you're spending resources then you want to feel like you're getting a bigger bonus and lastly if you use 200 Barbarians in a war (just a example) and 100 die then surely the survivors should still remain? Other games that copy your format do the same thing, it would just help players out a little. The game is addictive for sure but make it an ESSENTIAL!!
This game turned into bull
I played this game for a long time, almost from the first update but now, i wud not recommend,the base creator is glitchy, to actually progress through the game you will need to purchase gems for real money, otherwise you will have to wait for buildings to complete constructions for like 10 days(lvl9 town hal) and besides the base ceator which i mentioned before ACTUALLY does not save your work sometimes, tgey haven fixed this fir a year or half now. And you will get bored overtime, unless you have boring life you have nothing to worry about dont get this game
Love the game but....
I love the game but like someone else said there should be a free mode where you have unlimited resources and you can have compitions and for Christmas they should give every one. 5,000,000, as a present
- Category: Games
- Updated: 30 November 2016
- Version: 8.551.45
- Size: 86.2 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: Supercell Oy
- © 2012 Supercell
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pile of Gems£3.99
- Bag of Gems£7.99
- Sack of Gems£14.99
- Box of Gems£39.99
- Chest of Gems£79.99
- Resource Pack£0.79
- (PILE OF GEMS)RED£3.99
- Resource Pack£7.99
- Pocketful of Gems£0.79
- Town Hall Starter Pack£7.99