Enter the Arena! From the creators of Clash of Clans comes a real-time multiplayer game starring the Royales, your favorite Clash characters and much, much more.
Collect and upgrade dozens of cards featuring the Clash of Clans troops, spells and defenses you know and love, as well as the Royales: Princes, Knights, Baby Dragons and more. Knock the enemy King and Princesses from their towers to defeat your opponents and win Trophies, Crowns and glory in the Arena. Form a Clan to share cards and build your very own battle community.
Lead the Clash Royale Family to victory!
A network connection is also required.
● Duel players from around the world in real-time in both 1v1 and 2v2 Battles
● Earn chests to unlock rewards, collect powerful new cards and upgrade existing ones
● Destroy opponent’s towers and win Crowns to earn epic Crown chests
● Build and upgrade your card collection with the Clash Royale Family along with dozens of your favorite Clash troops, spells and defenses
● Construct your ultimate Battle Deck to defeat your opponents
● Progress through multiple Arenas all the way to the top
● Form a Clan to share cards and build your very own battle community
● Challenge your Clanmates and friends to a private duel, or play side-by-side in a 2v2 Battle
● Work together with your Clan to unlock Clan Chests
● Take on daily and weekly Quests for big rewards
● Play new events every week
● Learn different battle tactics by watching the best duels on TV Royale
Are you having problems? Visit http://supercell.helpshift.com/a/clash-royale/ or http://supr.cl/ClashRoyaleForum or contact us in game by going to Settings > Help and Support.
Terms of Service:
• Unlock a new card today! Goblin Giant stomps into the Arena...
• Find Trade Tokens and swap Legendary Cards!
• Earn a new reward after every Clan War!
• Tap on News Royale in-game for the full update details.
Ratings and Reviews
Colourful chaos awaits in our 2016 iPhone Game of the Year. Supercell’s awesome card battler delivers excellent deck-building mechanics and fast-paced fights in a package that’s easy to understand and undeniably fun. Upgrading, unlocking and experimenting with cards gives the game endless replayability, and deciding just where to drop your heroes makes each battle distinct. But no matter how good your deck is, there’s no substitute for skill and quick thinking.
Insanely. uniquely. great
This is hands down the best game ever made for phones. It mixes character progression seamlessly into the fun and incredibly intense battles had in the 'arena' (I'm 5160 trophies btw). I love the mix of old, existing characters from the Clash of Clans lore, for example the Valkyrie and the giant, with a healthy number of new unique cards such as the Musketeer, Baby Dragon, etc. The addition of the Challenges is an excellent way of spending little gems for potentially massive tradeoff with 12 wins! You can, like Clash of Clans, spend money to progress faster in the game, but it was never forced upon players that they HAVE to buy into to the game to compete. The game is competitive and challenging even if you, like me have only spent a few hundred on game XD (the deals do wonders). The prevalence of eSport in the CR sphere is more relevant the more seriously into the game you get. This makes this masterpiece of a game more fun, the more it is played which is a vital and rare attribute, which only a few online competitive games have. Overall the game is a perfect combination of challenge, artistic creativity and entertainment and I would recommend it to any fellow app-surfer. 5 STARS
Don’t listen to the haters.
Reading these comments, I have seen many people talking about things that are not true, mainly about unfair matchmaking, pay to win and internet connection problems. Firstly, the matchmaking is completely fine- personally, in arena 12, I at least have a chance in most battles, of course you can’t stop someone from leaving in 2v2 and being left to lose, but in 1v1, just don’t rage and you will get better, it requires concentration; personally, i stopped raging, kept my cool and instantly got better and went up to arena 10, and recently got up to arena 12. The pay to win is completely fake, you can do easily, like my brother (he doesn’t play anymore, but...) he got many legendaries later on and was really good at the game- sure he was no professional at tournaments, but stood a chance at his equally balanced enemy. Finally, lag. Get better internet everyone! It has been fixed as i have bad internet but don't lag anymore at all, they fixed most glitches, before they really have stopped supporting the game as much, because it is getting old. Well done Supercell, I hope you make another game like this in the future, as your ‘clash’ games are amazing! Keep up the good work!
- Supercell Oy
- 130.5 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2016 Supercell Oy
- In-App Purchases
- Pouch of Gems £4.99
- Fistful of Gems £0.99
- Bucket of Gems £9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.