The Classcraft mobile app is the perfect way for teachers, students, and parents to manage Classcraft on the go.
This is a companion app for Classcraft. Teachers, students, and parents will need a desktop computer to create their account. Start playing for free by visiting game.classcraft.com.
• Switch between classes
• Add/remove points to manage behavior (XP, GP, HP, AP)
• Monitor class activity and manage students and teams
• Use Random Events and the Wheel of Destiny
• Message students and parents
• Access the game feed and sentences
• Delay damage (HP loss)
• Track student behavior over time with Analytics, and more!
• Switch between classes
• View your character and stats (XP, GP, HP, AP)
• Learn or use powers
• See the class and teams
• Upgrade your character and train awesome pets
• Send messages to your teacher
• Access the game feed, sentences, and Delayed Damage
• Embark on epic learning adventures with Quests, and more!
• Switch between classes or students
• View your child’s progress in class
• Reward good behavior at home with GP
• See powers and sentences
• Send messages to the teacher
• View game feed entries pertaining to your child, and more!
More about Classcraft:
Classcraft is an Engagement Management System that uses gaming principles to address student motivation. By blending students’ physical and virtual learning, the program reframes their progress in school as a game they play together. Using collaboration and play to build more empathetic and fun classroom culture, the game rewires existing social dynamics and facilitates a supportive environment where students thrive.
Classcraft offers a powerful ecosystem of tools that combine to create a new kind of learning experience, which impacts educational outcomes ranging from:
• School climate
• Classroom management
• Social emotional learning
• Academic performance
• Attendance and suspension rates
The program can be used with any grade and subject.
Classcraft is a proud supporter of the Student Privacy Pledge.
Bug fixes, performance improvements, and much more.
Ratings and Reviews
How do you get a pet?
Just want to now someone right back
Incorrect email and/or password
However I try to log in it shows this message. Frustrating.
Our eight year old loves this. "Like grades, but funner."
- Classcraft Studios Inc
- 65.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Classcraft Studios Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.