Ready to build an amazing classroom community?
ClassDojo is a beautiful, safe, and simple communication app for teachers, parents, and students.
* Teachers can encourage students for any skill, like “Working hard” and “Teamwork”
* Teachers can bring parents into the classroom experience by sharing photos, videos, and announcements
* Teachers can also safely and instantly message with any parent
* Parents see their child’s updates at home, as well as a stream of photos and videos from school
ClassDojo helps teachers build a positive classroom culture by encouraging students and communicating with parents.
ClassDojo is free for everyone, and K-12 teachers, parents, students, and school leaders in over 180 countries have joined. It works on all devices, like iPhones, iPads, tablets, phones, and smartboards.
"I’ve divided my time teaching as B.C. and A.C.: before ClassDojo, and after ClassDojo. I never want to go back!" — Jen E., an elementary school teacher :)
See how much people love ClassDojo at: www.classdojo.com/wall-of-love/
Join the ClassDojo community today!
iOS 12 support is here with new multimedia rich notifications! You can now see images from multimedia story posts or messages right on the lock screen.
We also found some issue on story and we improved uploading of photos and videos!
Check it out!
Ratings and Reviews
Manage your classroom and easily share reports with parents and colleagues.
Good idea, bad implementation
Classic case of an app designed by people who never use it.
Class Dojo is essentially a good idea, a reward system that parents and kids can monitor. But the app developers don’t seem to understand how or why people use it the real world. That’s the question they should ask.
If most parents are like me they want to see how many Dojos their child has got, but getting this takes 4-5 key presses...why?? Furthermore to doesn’t show anything more than the current week’s score and that gets reset every Monday.
You open the app on a screen that has two things - message teacher and Share ClassDojo. Surely the home screen would be better as a dashboard with your kids’ scores on a day and week basis, perhaps with an average weekly score as well, or comparison with the class average.
The designers ought to look at the Fitbit dashboard to see a really good implementation. Instead, the home screen is just a call to share the app, but honestly, with such poor UI design I wouldn’t bother.
It amazing for teachers so the students can behave better and get more comfortable with in school and not have bad behaviour so it good for keeping track of who's been nice and who's not. It gets even better you even have your own little fluffy character or teddy and you get point. In my school we do at the end of term we see who have got the much and a boy and a girls wins a prize and we reset the point and it go on and on. We only give point to good children but the bad ones have as many point away as how bad you been so if you a teacher parents get this app it amazing even for parents because when you kids have been good and behaved we give them a points but if they don't behave take away point. GET THIS APP NOW !!!!!!!
- Class Twist Inc.
- 252.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Afrikaans, Amharic, Arabic, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, Zulu
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Class Twist Inc
- In-App Purchases
- After School Club £6.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.