Classic Cars is the UK’s original car magazine. From aged Aston Martins to vintage Volkswagens, Classic Cars brings you the latest in classic motor news.
Install now and get your first issue totally FREE!
Get the latest reviews, restorations and life-cycles straight to your phone with the Classic Cars magazine.
Follow other classic motor enthusiasts as they take you through their restorations in our car magazine
THE LATEST TESTS & REVIEWS
Every month we bring you buying guides, the most exciting cars from the month’s shows, tours and races, the latest trends and more! And each month we pick on four of the classic motors advertised in Classic Cars and put them to the test
DREAM CAR RIDES
We put a reader behind the wheel of his or her dream classic motor for the day...
Every month Classic Cars brings you the latest reviews from world-renowned experts. Keep on-top with Quentin Willson’s Hot Tips. Enjoy the expert view on the cars to buy right now, before prices move. Care for your classic motor, restore your favourite model, make smart buys and more!
Digital purchase options available:
* £3.99 per single issue
* £9.99 per three-month subscription
* £18.99 per six-month subscription
* £34.99 per 12-month subscription
Subscriptions and Single Issues
Users can buy single issues and subscriptions using In App Purchases.
Please note the following:
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
• The app may offer a free trial. At the end of the free trial period, the full price of the subscription will be charged thereafter. Cancellations must occur 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged.
Visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information.
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
If you would like support please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This digital edition does not include the covermount gifts you would find with printed copies.
This app is built for devices running 64-bit processors, or greater. Older devices with less powerful processors, such as the iPad 1, 2 and the iPad Mini 1, 2 and iPhones 3, 4 and 5 may not be able to operate this app.
In-app competition terms and conditions (if relevant): https://www.bauerlegal.co.uk/competition-general-terms-and-conditions-20170529
Now adding access to our social media channels through the app, as well as linking out to our events diary; classified website and newsletter.
Plus - Quentin Willson online.
There's now more reason than ever to install Classic Cars on your device and take advantage of the best digital subscription deals available.
If you have any feedback, we'd love to hear from you via our in-app feedback option in the main menu. Or you can email us directly via email@example.com
Thank you for your support - we do appreciated it!
Please note: this app works best on iOS 10, 11 and 12. iOS 9 and before is no longer supported. You will also need a device that runs a 64-bit processor or more. Earlier i-devices such as the iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad Mini 1 & 2, iPhone 3, 4 and 5 may struggle to operate this app to a satisfactory level.
Ratings and Reviews
Very hard to find where you were, won’t download in background. App has got worse over the years.
Stop pestering me
Every time I open the application it pesters me to subscribe with full page intrusive advertising....I've already bloo#y signed up...how to annoy people and get them to write poor reviews, perfect tactics
The latest app update now makes it impossible to download Bauer Media titles on iPad2 devices but, despite my requests, the company has not placed a warning on the app to this effect. Not good enough.
- Bauer Corporate Services
- 53 MB
- Magazines & Newspapers
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Bauer Media
- In-App Purchases
- Classic Cars Subscriptions £34.99
- Classic Cars Subscriptions £9.99
- Classic Cars Discount Subscription 1 Year £23.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.