Classic Cars is the UK’s longest-running classic car magazine – from aged Aston Martins to vintage Volkswagens, Classic Cars brings you the latest in classic motor news.
Install now and get your first issue totally FREE – get the latest reviews, restorations and life-cycles straight to your phone with the Classic Cars magazine.
From old banger to vintage beauty, follow other classic motor enthusiasts as they take you through the trials and tribulations of their restorations in our car magazine. See the beginning of the journey, and join Nigel Boothman, as he wades through nettles and scours the British countryside to find dust-laden beauties hidden across the country.
THE LATEST TESTS & REVIEWS
Every month we bring you buying guides, the most exciting cars from the month’s shows, tours and races, the latest trends and more! We also put our “Ads on Test” – each month we pick on four of the classic motors advertised in Classic Cars and put them to the test. We ask the world’s best racing drivers, designers and car engineers for their motoring passions – from favourite racing livery to exquisite design detail we show you the best the car industry has to offer in our car magazine.
DREAM CAR RIDES & STORIES
Every issue we put one of our readers behind the wheel of their dream classic motor for the day. Does it live up to expectations? Does it drive like a dream? Find out with Classic Cars.
Every month Classic Cars brings you the latest reviews from world-renowned experts. Keep on-top with Quentin Willson’s Hot Tips, the expert view on the cars to buy right now, before prices move. We show you how to care for your classic motor, restore your favourite model, make smart buys and more! With content from the likes of Gordon Murray and John Fitzpatrick, you’re in safe hands with the Classic Cars magazine.
OUR FAVOURITE FEATURES:
• DOWNLOAD ISSUES. Read the latest restoration stories, classic motor advice, reviews and more, whenever and wherever you are.
• ARCHIVE A PAGE. Found an article that’s caught your eye? It’s now easier than ever to return to your favourite articles with our motor magazine app – simply bookmark the page and come back later!
• SEARCH FOR YOUR FAVOURITE TOPICS. Looking for some restoration tips? Want to read stories from other classic motor enthusiasts? Search for your favourite car and find every article available in the app!
• ENJOY ON YOUR PHONE OR TABLET. Whatever platform you’re on, we’ve worked hard to make sure the reading experience is perfect for you.
All this and more, with the UK’s longest-running classic motor magazine, Classic Cars.
Digital purchase options available:
*Single issues: £3.99
*3-month subscription: £9.99
*6-month subscription: £18.99
*Annual subscription: £34.99
Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, at the same period length, unless you change your subscriptions preferences in your settings. You can manage your subscription through your account settings after purchase, though no cancellation of the current subscription will be allowed during an active subscription period.
The Classic Cars magazine app is built for devices running 64-bit processors, or greater. Older devices with less powerful processors, such as the iPad 2 and iPad Mini 1, may have difficulty operating this app.
Classic Cars has the latest articles from the experts, stories from classic car collectors, news from the biggest brands and so much more!
• Download issues anytime, anywhere so you can stay in-the-know
• Get exclusive access to the latest news, reviews and stories on your favourite classic cars
• Read stories from other enthusiasts, get advice from world-renowned experts, catch up on the latest motor news and more – all with Classic Cars!
Please leave us a review on the App Store – we love hearing your feedback!
For any questions please contact email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
Very hard to find where you were, won’t download in background. App has got worse over the years.
Stop pestering me
Every time I open the application it pesters me to subscribe with full page intrusive advertising....I've already bloo#y signed up...how to annoy people and get them to write poor reviews, perfect tactics
The latest app update now makes it impossible to download Bauer Media titles on iPad2 devices but, despite my requests, the company has not placed a warning on the app to this effect. Not good enough.
- Bauer Corporate Services
- 52.6 MB
- Magazines & Newspapers
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, German
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Bauer Media
- In-App Purchases
- Classic Cars Subscriptions £34.99
- Classic Cars Subscriptions £9.99
- Classic Cars Discount Subscription 1 Year £23.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.