Over 2.5 million people de-clutter their lives with Clear, so stop stalling and start organising your daily routine.
Clear is the revolutionary to-do and reminders app that makes you more productive. It’s as easy to use as pen and paper, and once you start organising your life with Clear you’ll wonder how you ever managed without it.
- Simple gesture-based design that allows you to focus on your to-dos.
- Use separate lists to organise every aspect of your life.
- iCloud sync built-in so you can be productive everywhere.
- Set reminders so you’ll never forget important tasks.
- Personalise your Clear lists with themes and make them your own.
- One universal download for iPhone, iPad and now Apple Watch!
- Syncs with Clear for Mac (available separately on the Mac App Store)
Since its launch in January 2012 Clear has won numerous awards and continues to receive critical acclaim. Here’s just some of the nice things that the press have written about Clear:
“Clear’s interface is elegant and clever…” — The New York Times
“Clear is quick, simple, intuitive, and perfect for busy people” — Gizmodo
“If you’re regularly turning to a simple to-do list app… Clear is definitely going to wow you.” — TechCrunch
Clear is built by a small team, dedicated to bringing you frequent free feature updates. We’d love to know how we can make you even more productive, so get in touch via the App Store “Support” link, or tweet us @UseClear.
This update (finally!) adds support for the iPhone X.
Plus you’ll find 4 new teaser themes as a preview for the upcoming brand new Clear…
Note that the Apple Watch app has been removed, as it will require a lengthy rewrite to work on the upcoming WatchOS. If you feel strongly about this send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
P.S. we’re still investigating an issue with items sometimes disappearing after editing them. If you are experiencing this send us an email as well!
Here’s what’s added and fixed:
• Basic support for iPhone X’s screen
• Added 4 new teaser themes from the upcoming new Clear (unlocks on first launch of the new update)
• Fixed layout issues in the Today widget
• Fixed a possible crash on launch
• Fixed reminders popup layout issues on smaller screen devices
Ratings and Reviews
With its clean, colourful interface and intuitive swipe controls, Clear makes managing to-do lists across multiple devices lightning-fast and almost effortless. Its rainbow-hued checklists are like miniature works of art, making it simple to tell at a glance what you need to do and how urgently you need to do it. Bells? Whistles? Nah, but that’s by design. The developers knows that creating a to-do list is about managing chores, not creating new ones.
Great app I use daily - just a few improvements I’d like to see
I use it daily on my iPhone, iPad and the companion Mac OS app. It’s simple and does the job. However there are a few missing features:
* I can drag todos between lists on the iPad but can’t find any corresponding feature on the iPhone.
* While the todos are backed up and synced using iCloud, even though both iPad and iPhone settings show that Mobile Data is enables for Clear, it’s only when they’re on Wi-fi (and not on 4G) that they refresh and show changes made in other devices.
Otherwise, a great app.
Very simple and intuitive. All I want from this app is a way to keep simple lists, and it does that perfectly without being complicated.
The original developers kinda let the project slide and it’s languished for years. The app regularly has problems with syncing, so I’ve disabled that for now. But it’s in active development again, and I’m forward to the updates.
- Realmac Software Limited
- 43.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Realmac Software Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Bonus Sound Pack Free
- 8-Bit Sound Pack £1.99
- Sci-Fi Sound Pack £1.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.