Clear – Tasks & To-Do List
By Realmac Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Life is messy. Keep it together with Clear, an amazing new app for list-keeping that is unbelievably simple, quick and satisfying to use.
“Clear’s interface is elegant and clever…” — The New York Times
“Clear is quick, simple, intuitive, and perfect for busy people” — Gizmodo
“If you’re regularly turning to a simple to-do list app… Clear is definitely going to wow you.” — TechCrunch
Clear is designed with simplicity and flexibility in mind and works great with any list you throw at it!
Try it with a:
• Personal to-do list
• Shopping list
• Quick notes list for phone numbers and things
• List of movies to watch, or books to read
• Guest list for that party
• Bucket list for those big life goals
We became obsessed with how to simplify our lives without adding clutter… Our solution is Clear.
Give it a try and tell us what you think.
What's New in Version 1.3.6
This update to Clear adds full iPad support. For more details, visit http://www.realmacsoftware.com/clear/letter/
Brilliant interface! Please don't add bloat - Clear's simplicity is great.
Congratulations on a brilliant app! A genuinely innovative to do list app, which cleverly uses gestures as the interface.
Synchronising with iCloud - and then to the OS X app - is great.
- positioning the visual "carat"-cursor thing to show where you are typing (e.g. you've made a mistake, and move to where it is in the middle of a word to correct it) - you can't see where you are coz your finger is on top of the magnified letters
- it would be nice to be able to associate an item with a date (e.g. due date, or date to start an activity, or date added to the list etc, and being able to sort by this date)
- it would be nice to be able to have items exist in more than one list simultaneously (e.g. "Wash dishes" in the "Kitchen" and "Home" lists at the same time, and completing it in one list also affects the other)
As the app title suggests
I'm finding this app useful because it does NOT do all the things the lower star reviewers are asking for. It does what it claims well.
I find myself thinking of extra features but that's not the point of this - the last thing I want to have to put on my todo list is 'spend ages configuring my todo list'.
So I had a play, instantly filled a few lists in and my head feels less cluttered. (Paper and pen does work too but that doesn't help justify buying an ipad)
Very Unique way of doing things
After using reminders on my mac and iPhone for a while I decided to give this a try. It provides a very good walkthrough when you first open it, and you need it as it's unlike any reminders app on the market with gestures at the heart of it. Love the priority by colours too. After a while of learning I love it. Definitely worth the money!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 18 February 2014
- Version: 1.3.6
- Size: 9.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Realmac Software Limited
- © 2014 Realmac Software Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.