Clear – Tasks, Reminders & To-Do Lists
By Realmac Software
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Over 2.5 million people de-clutter their lives with Clear, so stop stalling and start organizing your daily routine.
Clear is the revolutionary to-do and reminders app that makes you more productive. Just start typing to add to-dos, and once you start organising your life with Clear you’ll wonder how you ever managed without it.
- Simple gestural design that allows you to focus on your to-dos. Designed for the Magic Trackpad, but works great with a mouse too!
- Full keyboard navigation. Just start typing to create to-dos.
- Use separate lists to organise every aspect of your life.
- iCloud sync built-in so you can be productive everywhere.
- Set reminders so you’ll never forget important tasks.
- Personalise your Clear lists with themes and make them your own.
- Syncs with Clear for iOS (available separately on the App Store).
Clear is built by a small team, dedicated to bringing you frequent free feature updates. We’d love to know how we can make you even more productive, so get in touch via the App Store “Support” link, or tweet us @UseClear.
What's New in Version 1.1.6
- Handoff support
- Allows you to use the “Edition” theme when unlocked via iCloud from Clear for iOS.
Sync with iCloud Drive only
Please be aware that OSX & iOS will only sync via iCloud Drive.
If you have any older devices that will not operate on iOS 8, you will not be able to sync automatically.
Unfortunately, I still have an iPhone 4 and consequently the desktop version of Clear has been a waste of money for me.
It is possible to backup a library and restore it to another devive but this isn’t a great or particularly convenient option. I exchanged several e-mails last year with Realmac about the possibility of sync via Dropbox or similar and was told that this was not an option they were prepared to consider.
Unfortunately, spending upwrads of £400 to upgrade my phone isn’t really a practical option so the otherwise excellent Clear remains unused on my desktop Macs.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 20 April 2015
- Version: 1.1.6
- Size: 13.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Realmac Software Limited
- © 2015 Realmac Software Limited
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor