ClearScore - report tracker
By Clear Score Technology Ltd.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
With ClearScore you can check your credit score and report for free, forever. We show you the information lenders know about you, so that you can fix mistakes and improve your score. Your credit cards, loans, mortgages, spending, repayments - they’re all here, in one place.
- See your credit score, credit accounts, financial associations and searches against your profile
- Updated monthly with push notifications every time your new report is ready
- View your eligibility score for credit cards, loans and car finance deals
- Free Coaching plans with personalised To-do lists to help you reach your financial goals
- Timeline tool to help you track your progress
- Fast login with Touch ID
Signing up is easy:
1. Enter some details about yourself - to match you with your Equifax credit file
2. We’ll ask you some security questions that only you would know
3. Your credit score and report are yours, for free, forever!
ClearScore is safe and secure:
- We are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and comply strictly with the 1998 Data Protection Act
- Your information is kept safe using the most robust and secure systems and processes
- We never sell your details, and never send you spam
- We make our money through commission (if you take out a credit product via ClearScore)
What's New in Version 2.4.0
Hello ClearScore users! It’s finally getting cold outside so we’ve turned up the heat in this latest release. Who needs an electric blanket when you’ve got us?
* We’ve added Mortgage offers to the app, making the complicated process that little bit easier.
* We love a good shortcut, so now you can go straight from a notification into the right bit of the app.
* Fixed: an annoying Touch ID bug that made us want to chop our thumbs off.
As always, a big thank you for using our app. If you’re enjoying ClearScore, please spread the word and leave us a review on the App Store! If you’ve got some suggestions for our tech team, you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
New update is disappointing
I am currently using ClearScore to keep track of my credit score while I’m looking for a mortgage on a new home. A lot of websites will say things like ‘get accepted instantly by clicking here!’ And will just forward you to a mortgage broker that they’re in partnership with.
I work in finance, and I know that the best way to get a good mortgage rate with minimal fees is to go to a bank or building society directly, something I thought ClearScore did based on their new mortgage tab.
I was wrong. They just forward you to a mortgage broker, and have a form field for requesting a callback. The credit card and loan eligibility checkers are so in depth and helpful that this is a real disappointment. From now on I will only be using ClearScore for my credit score as I no longer trust them to give me the best deal.
Has been a godsend!
ClearScore has helped me see what is wrong with my credit rating and I’ve been able to take steps to fix it. Which in turn then massively improved my score. There are many tools on the market but I have to say ClearScore have been the best! It’s clear to understand and shows you in simple terms so none of this legal jargon to confuse you!
Nice app for checking your credit situation, why does the graph view need the phone need to be in landscape though?
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 18 November 2017
- Version: 2.4.0
- Size: 81.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Developer: Clear Score Technology Ltd
- © 2017 Clear Score Technology Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.