By Cloak Holdings LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Encrypt.me keeps you safe on public Wi-Fi with no fiddling or fuss.
With Encrypt.me's auto-secure feature, you don't even need to remember that you have Encrypt.me -- just connect to that coffee shop, or airport, or hotel, or conference Wi-Fi and trust that Encrypt.me's got your back.
Encrypt.me empowers our users to have total security on what matters most to them - their data on-the-go. We create innovative and award-winning apps that are as powerful as the clients we serve. Finally, peace of mind while on-the-go allowing you more time to focus on what matters most. If you're working at your favorite coffee shop, on-the-go at an Airbnb or home we help protect your data. We encrypt our user's data contribute to preventing hackers and ISPs from reading your data.
What else is cool about Encrypt.me? So much:
- With a beautiful, minimal user interface and quick access to all the important controls, Encrypt.me makes it effortless to manage your online security.
- Encrypt.me knows which networks you trust, and which you don't... and Encrypt.me automatically secures your connection when you use an untrusted network.
- All of your preferences are cloud synced to all of your devices: iPhones, iPads, iPod Touches, and Macs.
As always, we welcome your comments and feedback and, yes, even your bug reports. To get in touch, send us an email: email@example.com -- we are here to help, so please do say hello!
What's New in Version 4.0.0
Introducing Encrypt.me 4.0! Encrypt.me is the same Cloak VPN you know, but now with a new identity. Oh, and we're compatible with iOS 11, too!
Please note: due to transferring the app to a new developer account, it will be necessary for all users to log into the app again. Sorry about that!
What's new in 4.0?
- Rebranded to Encrypt.me
- Support for iOS 11 and Autofill for logging in
- Minor bug fixes
Long time user. App goes through periods of being unusable, since the rebrand it has been bad. App crashes all the time. Auto secure keeps trying to connect the vpn even when disabled or a trusted network. Often blocks the iPhone personal hotspot from connecting. I’ve tried lots of combinations to get it to work, but often the only solution is to delete the app, restart the phone, connect to the WiFi, then reinstall the app and login to the app.
Update: deep in the iOS settings there is a another connection control in a second vpn menu different from the vpn toggle switch on the first settings screen, in General>VPN>EncryptMe>ConnectOnDemand. By turning this off I can get an initial connection. But that setting is not always remembered! Maybe linked to AutoSecure?
App is getting worse
Connection time poor . Some times never connects
Sometimes shows connected but no data or website allowed .
Your app has to be removed and reinstalled .
So the issue is temp fixed
Express vpn works better and quicker
Se what there doing right and replicate it on your app .
At the moment I will not be renewing my account until I'm sure these issue are fixed . Have you changed servers ?
Do you use virtual servers .? Are you systems overloaded ? It's got to be something so please figure it out and contact me when it's fixed thanks
Since the rebrand the app keeps crashing and connection issues have increased
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 21 September 2017
- Version: 4.0.0
- Size: 11.1 MB
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: Cloak Holdings LLC
- © 2017 Cloak Holdings LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Week Pass£3.99
- Month Pass£9.99
- Year Pass£99.99