ClonErase Camera: Automatically clone or remove people and objects!
With ClonErase Camera you can make people appear multiple times on the same picture - or remove unwanted passersby from your shots.
Add one of 11 imposing effects that additionally highlight the clones or selectively modify the background
ClonErase works fully automatically: No need for any marking of clone areas or selecting a split layout! It's so easy to produce stunning results!
Examples of use:
- A funny picture presenting you several times in various poses
- You don't want any pedestrians on your photo of a monument? Easily remove them with ClonErase by taking several shots, it combines all uncovered image parts to a new photo.
- Action shots - combine several stills of a motion sequence into a single image
- You climbed the mountain peak together but there's nobody to take a picture with both of you? Just take two photos each with one of you, ClonErase creates a picture showing both.
How it works:
1) Shoot up to eight almost identical pictures of the same scene - optionally with self-timer
2) Make people or objects move between the shots
3) ClonErase Camera detects image differences and automatically creates a new image:
4) Choose between "Clone" or "Erase" result image
5) Add effects: stunning clone-effects make your images sensational
With the self-timer of ClonErase Camera you can even clone yourself!
Easier to use than other clone apps - and better results!
What is not possible with ClonErase:
copy people / objects from one image into a completely different image
remove people / objects from a single image (multiple images needed!)
Find more information and our video at:
Check out funny ClonErase images posted from users on Instagram: search for hash-tag #clonerase
* optional HD mode for saved images in full camera resolution as in-app purchase
* Adaptions to iOS 10
Ratings and Reviews
Not great quality, I used the app on my iPhone 7 camera and the photo quality was more like a 2mp quality!!!! Terrible quality!
Good at what it does
When I first used this it was not what I expected. Maybe with the likes of Photoshop around I expected to be able to easily add and remove objects but couldn't do it. I tried finding help but that was a waste of time. Today the app was updated and I thought 'lest try again' and I got the idea behind it. Suddenly I had my daughter running around the room in different poses and with no effort five, six and seven daughters appeared in the picture. Maybe this will never be the photo editing tool that I bought it expecting it to be but its a good tool to quickly take a unique picture without having to spend any time editing it. Also, now that I have the hang of it the kids love it and keep asking to use it. The processing power is very good, it doesn't pick up hand shake and most of the time produces excellent results. For this price give it a go even if its only to give the kids a laugh.
Expected a content aware tool
Kind of a let down. From briefly looking at the details in the app store, I had the expectation that this would work in a similar way to Photoshops content aware tools.
It basically overlays 2 pictures and lines them up - then you get to erase things. If I've got a photo with a random person in it, why would I want to erase them, if I already had a 2nd photo without them?
Could be fun to use this as a creation tool, but not for touching up photos.
- ZEDOnet GmbH
- 13 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, German, Italian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 ZEDOnet GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- ClonErase HD Upgrade £1.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.