By Seraphin Hochart
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
#1 in Top Free, Game, Board, and Dice Categories! (Denmark).
#2 in Top Free, Game, Board, and Dice Categories! (Austria).
Top 10 in the Board Category in Italy, Canada, & UK.
Will YOU close the box?
CLOSE THE WHAT?
CloseTheBox is a realistic Shut the box game. It's a casual board game where you need to shut all the tiles with two dices.
As simple as that.
Top 10 in the Board/Dice games category in many countries.
More than 10 000 games were played in the first 24hours!
"Best game to play in the bathroom" -Thomas D
- Almost a realistic design.
- Sound effects.
- Help mode. (or the "Don't think, just keep trying" mode. For the lazy minds).
- Français/English, more languages to come soon!
- It took me 134 times before I (without any cheat), closed it.
The rules of the classic game are quite simple.
You have in your possession two dices and a wooden box (let's pretend that it is!).
Your goal is to roll the dices to 'shut', or 'close' the box.
To do that, you need to roll the dices, and the total sum of the two will make a total that you can equalize by closing two of the shutters.
For example, if you have 8 in total, you can close 7+1, 6+2, 5+3
Once a slider is shut, it stays shut for the whole game.
Many variants were invented to that game later on (coming in the next updates).
The game continues until all of the sliders are shut or until an impossible roll occurs.
If the player manages to close the box (the probability is pretty low), he has the privilege to write on the 'Box of Fame'.
Feedback : firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 1.5
- Finally... iPhone 4" screen support!
- Countless bug fixes and performance enhancements
- Fixed Major issue where signatures would not appear in Box of Fame.
You asked for it, new game modes are on their way for Christmas!
Got this to help my young son with mental arithmetic but now we all play it! Lots of fun especially on a train journey.
This game is excellent, it's the fun and addictive, just like the real thing
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Games
- Updated: 16 November 2013
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 7.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Seraphin Hochart
- © 2013 Séraphin Hochart
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases