CloudApp - Screen Recorder, GIF Maker, Screenshots
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
CloudApp is the world's leading visual communication platform. Create and share files, annotated screenshots, make GIFs, HD videos, screen recordings and screencasts on your Desktop — and upload them to the Cloud.
Drag a file to CloudApp or use our hotkey shortcuts to capture a screenshot, GIF, or HD screen-recording. A link to the file will automatically be copied to your clipboard that you can paste to Slack, Twitter, IM, email, or smoke signals.
"So simple that you use it without realizing it's there." — Tim Van Damme (Dropbox)
“CloudApp streamlines our sharing and communication. I no longer waste time trying to explain complex workflows or edits to be made, or get mired in file attachments. Instead I just constantly use CloudApp to capture, comment, and share via a handy link. CloudApp is indispensable to the efficiency of our business, and they’re fantastic to work with.” — Daniel Odio (ShareThis)
"CloudApp is extremely useful, beautiful, and so very simple. Exactly what you want in a utility." — Mark Jardine (Tapbots)
"CloudApp is file sharing the way it should be: simple and powerful with a handy keyboard shortcut integration that my fingers tend to stay glued to, all bundled into an elegant UI." — Brian Hoff (The Design Cubicle)
“Few apps come across my path that become instantly integrated into my workflow. Cloudapp is one of them. I honestly can't imagine using my computer without it. It's critical to the way I work.” — Mike Gowen (Delighted)
• Simple and easy interface that streamlines your sharing flow
• Drag and drop any file, link, screenshot, screen-recording, image, code-snippets, URL, video to get an automatically generated URL link copied to your clipboard, ready to be shared.
• Visual search to find what you’re looking for
• Share screenshots and screen-recordings using customized hotkey shortcuts for superior visual collaboration
• GIF and HD screen-recording with audio commenting (for HD) to clearly demonstrate complex workflows
• Record a webcam video-message for faster and more animated communication
• Share via email function for more seamless and straightforward sharing capabilities directly from the application
• Add annotations for visual feedback or emphasis
• Add comments on your drops to enable collaborative dialogue around your assets
• Get the global history of your drops along with the view-count and open-tracking
• Add a password to increase your drop’s privacy
• Use auto-destruction to set your drops to delete on a timed fuse and control your asset’s longevity
• Use a Custom Domain (eg. shorturl.co/XXXX) and your branding to make CloudApp an extension of you or your business
• Share assets using private or public links (built-in URL shortening!)
• Re-copy a link, delete or rename an asset from the menu-bar
• iOS app for CloudApp on the go
• External app support & integrations: Photoshop, Hipchat, Safari, Tweetbot, Slack, Skype, Maps, Notes, Finder, Safari, Sketch, TextMate, Terminal, Chrome and tons more.
• Rain: $10/month or $99/year
• Storm: $29/month or $300/year
• Hurricane: $79/month or $804/year
Pro subscriptions (Rain/Storm/Hurricane) will be charged through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled before the end of the current billing period, on a monthly or annual recurring basis depending on your plan. You can cancel at any time, but we are unable to issue refunds for any pay periods that have already been billed. Manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase. Terms: https://getcloudapp.com/terms
What's New in Version 4.2.5
New on 4.2.5:
- You can now drag and drop your annotated images right from the Annotate window!
- More Annotate love! Drag an image from your desktop or any app to the Annotate window to add an extra layer of expressiveness to your annotations!
- Also, you now can draw outside of the image itself, giving you more space in case you need to express yourself with more annotations.
- We're also updating our pricing structure with this update. Read more on the Preferences window!
Fixed on this version:
- Resizing emojis on the Annotate window is now faster and better!
- We found and squashed some more subtle bugs in Annotate for your comfort. Thanks for reporting!
Pretty straight forward great app for such simple task
Why I say great for such a simple task?
Because since I am on Apple products I found small and simple tasks that I am unble to do same way like windows and are so simple! This was one of them and been struggling to do this on the phone.
Searched and went into this and so far, fro my first day so far, it worked well and simple! the sound quality isnt the best but i guess that’s different thing.
But over all, i managed to record more than a hour straight and for that i am thank ful
Honestly the only thing I was disappointed with was that, after recording a full art piece creation (which took about 2 hours recording time up), I was unable to even save the recording because it exceeded the limit and I didn’t want to pay to upgrade. I had no clue that it wouldn’t let me save/download it, which made me quite frustrated. It would have been nice to at least have the chance to download it since I was planning to upload to my YouTube for the first time in forever, but I suppose it isn’t too bad since it’s fair enough to have to pay, else the creators wouldn’t earn anything. Thanks for this brilliant application though!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 07 July 2017
- Version: 4.2.5
- Size: 12.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Linebreak SL
- © 2017 CloudApp (CloudPlus, Inc.)
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- Rain Plan£7.99
- 1-month of CloudApp Pro£9.99
- 1-year of CloudApp Pro£99.99
- Rain Plan£79.99
- Storm Plan£29.99