Unleash your creativity by making beautiful word clouds on your iPad.
Simply give Cloudart some text from a web page or paste some into the app and it will automatically create a gorgeous word cloud for you in seconds.
Next, get busy with the intuitive sliders to customise your cloud to your heart's content.
When you're happy with your masterpiece, share it with friends!
* As featured in App Store Entertainment category - "New and Noteworthy", 5th March 2013.
* Lots of great color schemes
* Loads of fonts to play with
* Many layout styles
* High resolution saving of images (jpeg and PDF)
* Reload your saved clouds for further tweaking
* Edit individual words within a cloud to change their emphasis or remove them
See more example cloud images at www.cloudart-app.com
Got a question? Email us at email@example.com and we'll do our best to help.
- Added Wikipedia word cloud creation
- Moved “Words to ignore” and “Word joining characters” options to “Other settings”
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
It started off OK, then …
It will add words from Wikipedia, or you can add your own words. As you’re editing words out (Wikipedia or other web pages) or adding your own words it suddenly kicks you off. You re-open it to find a fresh screen again. The only choice is to keep saving every 2 minutes. It has a maximum of 5 fonts you can use on one cloud although there are a larger selection to choose from.
I want to customise and rotate the words I want to emphasise. I want some words to repeat but in smaller sizes. So I repeated them in my text. I want most words to be horizontal but a few at some angle. But it doesn't work. I want some phrases to be near each other (I know there is an option to keep phrases). Why can't I just pinch and drag the words as I wish to highlight or push into limelight?
Lucky dip is fine.
But I want to be in control of which word should be emphasised.
Easy to use with a good choice of colour schemes, fonts and export options. Couldn't be simpler.
- Richard Wilson
- 4.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2015 Richard Wilson
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.