By Richard Wilson
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Unleash your creativity by making beautiful word clouds on your iPad.
Simply give Cloudart some text from a web page or paste some into the app and it will automatically create a gorgeous word cloud for you in seconds.
Next, get busy with the intuitive sliders to customise your cloud to your heart's content.
When you're happy with your masterpiece, share it with friends!
* As featured in App Store Entertainment category - "New and Noteworthy", 5th March 2013.
* Lots of great color schemes
* Loads of fonts to play with
* Many layout styles
* High resolution saving of images (jpeg and PDF)
* Reload your saved clouds for further tweaking
* Edit individual words within a cloud to change their emphasis or remove them
See more example cloud images at www.cloudart-app.com
Got a question? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our best to help.
What's New in Version 1.5
- Added Wikipedia word cloud creation
- Moved “Words to ignore” and “Word joining characters” options to “Other settings”
- Bug fixes
I want to customise and rotate the words I want to emphasise. I want some words to repeat but in smaller sizes. So I repeated them in my text. I want most words to be horizontal but a few at some angle. But it doesn't work. I want some phrases to be near each other (I know there is an option to keep phrases). Why can't I just pinch and drag the words as I wish to highlight or push into limelight?
Lucky dip is fine.
But I want to be in control of which word should be emphasised.
Easy to use with a good choice of colour schemes, fonts and export options. Couldn't be simpler.
Turning this into a seventeen+ app has restricted your users. How annoying.