Newton is a subscription-based app that supercharges your email with power features like Read Receipts, Send Later, Undo Send, Sender Profile, Connected Apps, Recap (Only English), Snooze, and more across iPhone, iPad, iPad Pro and Mac.
Newton is available as an in-app subscription for $9.99/month. Get started with the no strings attached 14-day free trial and we say you’ll never look back.
Works with Gmail, Exchange, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail/Outlook, iCloud, Google Apps, Office 365 and all IMAP accounts.
Loved by critics, press and over 40,000 subscribers from across the globe.
● “Excellent option if you use multiple platforms, particularly if you value minimalism” - Nathan Ingram, Engadget
● “Newton is the email app that you will still be using five years from now.” - Jack Busch, Groovy Post
● “There’s Still Hope For Email” - Jared Newman, Fast Company
● “My favorite email app for Mac and the iPhone” - Lory Gil, iMore
*Sign Up Once, Use Everywhere*
Your Newton account to instantly access your email anytime, across ALL your devices - be it iPhone, iPad or Mac. Email preferences & settings are synced magically on every device, without having to set up your account all over again.
*Why Newton is the only email app you need*
● Read Receipts - Get read-status for every email you send. Also get notified as soon as the email is read. Know exactly who read your email with individual mail tracking.
● Send Later - Schedule emails to be sent later and have them delivered to the recipient’s inbox at just the right moment.
● Tidy Inbox - Focus on emails that matter. Weed out newsletters and social media emails to another folder and make your inbox distraction-free. Think Gmail tabs for all email accounts.
● Sender Profile - Know more about the people who email you. Get job titles, organisation info, location, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter profiles & more.
● Snooze - Set your emails to come back to Inbox at a more convenient time. Snooze emails, not productivity.
● Connected Apps - Finish your workflow without leaving your email. Add important emails to your favorite productivity apps like Todoist, Evernote, OneNote, Pocket, Trello, Wunderlist, Instapaper & more.
● Undo Send - Pull back that email blunder you just sent. Especially useful when you’re on mobile and need to reply in a hurry.
● Recap - Recap automatically brings back conversations that are waiting for your reply or that need following up. It also covers other mails with due dates, reminders etc., so that nothing slips through the cracks. (Available only in English)
● Instant push notifications for ALL types of email - Gmail, Hotmail/Outlook, Exchange, Yahoo Mail, iCloud, Google Apps, Office 365 and any IMAP account.
● Save attachments to your favorite cloud storage service like Google Drive, Box, Dropbox, OneDrive etc. with ease.
- 2-factor authentication
- One-click Unsubscribe
- Custom Inbox Swipes
- HTML signatures
- Email Aliases
- Print emails
- Turn on/off Conversations
- Touch ID
- Custom Folder Sync
- Spotlight Search
- 3D Touch
- Remote Wipe
- Passcode Lock
- Unified Inbox
- Available in major languages
** Newton Mail has a companion in Newton Calendar. Download the app, and all your events/calendars will sync automatically. Works with Google and Exchange (EWS) calendars.**
Newton is available as an in-app subscription for $9.99/month. Price may vary by location. The subscription automatically renews unless turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. It will be charged to your iTunes Account within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, with the subscription renewing at $9.99/month. You can manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to the Account Settings.
- Bug fixes.
- An option to disable Recap.
Ratings and Reviews
Love this email app which is the definitely the best I’ve used over many years. So imagine how annoying it was when, for no apparent reason, my emails stuck in my Outbox and refused to budge and I received an error message to fix and authenticate my account every time I opened Newton. Having tried all the fixes offered on the Internet to no avail, I finally managed to send a Support Log to Tech Support at Newton via a different app, late on Sunday in the hope that I might be up and running by the end of Monday - with a lot of luck. It is usual to have to wait more than 24 hours for a response from most app developers. Imagine my surprise when, not 10 minutes later, Rahul responded with detailed instructions and Voilá! The issue was fixed within 5. As with everything tech, you get what you pay for. Thus the modest subscription to Newton proved its weight in gold. Great service.
Excellent App - Excellent Tech Support
I’ve used Newton for about 6 months and it just gets better and better. There are so many features that make this the most responsive, useful and coolest email app I’ve used. (And I have used most of them). The tech support is super quick. Utkarsh helped me in support sort out a problem in a matter of moments. The search facility is excellent and I especially like the snooze menu so as I can use a one touch system to hide an email until a selected time. I never miss emails anymore and my days are more efficient now that my emails are easy to handle.
Beats all other email apps!
Years ago I used Cloud Magic and loved it. When Newton appeared with a subscription, I tried different non subscription email apps. After settling on Airmail, I thought I had found my ideal email app. When I began to experience issues with Airmail, I began looking for an alternative. I decided to give Newton a go and I’ve not been disappointed. Looks great, simple to set up and use, and integrates seamlessly with Todoist & Evernote.
The yearly subscription isn’t a lot when you consider what a great product you’re getting!
- CloudMagic, Inc.
- 127.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © CloudMagic, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Newton Annual £45.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.