ClubV1 Members Hub combines an array of rich features to enhance your golf club membership experience.
Built on the backbone of our cutting-edge ClubV1 cloud-hosted software, the ClubV1 Members Hub allows you to connect directly to your golf club* to:
- Make a competition booking**,
- Make a casual booking with other members or guests,
- View competition results, latest club news, and course status,
- View your Club's diary and latest events,
- Manage your ClubV1 user profile,
- View and contact fellow members through the member list,
- View your account balance and transaction history on multiple purses,
- View your golfing stats and handicap certificate**
- View important member documents uploaded by the club.
* ClubV1 Members Hub uses HowDidiDo Passport for authentication. If you haven't already, you can register through passport.howdidido.com on any internet-enabled device. You must also be a verified member of a golf club that is subscribed to the ClubV1 Members Hub service.
** Requires a verified HowDidiDo user account connected to HowDidiDoPassport. ClubV1 Members Hub app will attempt to automatically create and connect a new HowDidiDo user account for you if you are not a user already.
Ratings and Reviews
Doesn’t open, it freezes. Waste of time.
Cue the standard reply given to everyone else that has given this a bad review.
After reading another bad review, I tried to use the app on 3G rather than Wi-fi. It worked. What a waste of time if you have a Wi-fi iPad!!!
OK ALL NOW SEEMS SORTED. I HOPE THE PROBLEMS DONT COME BACK. THANKS FOR THE PROMPT ACTION.
HI Bill the Blue, sorry to hear this.
We have now updated the Members Hub system. You should now be able to access the app via wifi and experience better performance. If you experience any further issue, please dont hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
I’ve used the app for a couple of weeks and find it really easy to use.
Happy to give the app 5 stars.
This is a great App for all golf club Members. The problem with WIFI has now been solved and I look forward to even more developments.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.