Cluedo is the classic mystery game - A grand mansion… a dastardly murder… a gathering of suspicious characters.
Now you can play the beloved Hasbro family board game on the go.
WHO, with WHAT weapon and WHERE? Download the official app and crack the case!
Join Miss Scarlett, Colonel Mustard, Mrs Peacock, Reverend Green, Dr Orchid and Professor Plum on a night of murder and mystery in Tudor Mansion.
Dr. Black has been murdered! But who did it? With what weapon? In which room?
Roll the dice to move around the mansion and ask questions: “I suggest it was Miss Scarlett, with the Rope, in the Study!”
Use the innovative logic-assisted virtual Clue Sheet to take notes and eliminate red herrings.
Make brilliant deductions and solve the crime first!
General Bug Fixes
New companion mode
Ratings and Reviews
UPDATE: Thanks to the developers for sorting out issue so quickly. Am loving new theme - very festive and love the soundtrack. Well done developers. For future themes or updates would love to have weapons to suit - for example an ice pick, poker and ski pole for the winter theme.
UPDATE: whilst thrilled that multiplayer has arrived - frustrated that the new theme and players is unavailable to me even though I upgraded to the Ultimate Detective Package which said you would get future themes and characters. Maybe it is a glitch so hopefully the developers can check it out and resolve it. Love a new theme though - wish I could use what I paid for.
Love playing this.
Looking forward to the game being continuously refreshed with new themes and characters.
Would love it if the developers included the Super Cluedo Challenge characters of Captain Brown, Miss Peach and Mr Slate Grey in their original artwork. Would also love to play with different weapons (e.g. Poison, Axe and Blunderbuss).
Would be good if we could opt-out/switch off of the hints system - maybe have that in options as a happy compromise for everyone as some like to play a pure game.
Would be fun if there could be a statistics section with statistics about the previous games played - e.g. How many times each suspect has been the murderer, most commonly used weapon.
Lots of potential with this game and look forward to many more updates!
Developer Response ,
Hello, thank you for your review. Happy to hear that it's all resolved now and thank you for your suggestions on new weapons!
Could be a 5 Star so easily! Devs please read :)!
This is my new favourite game available on the App Store by far! However... there are a few things I think the developers need to make available as soon as possible!
1. Be allowed to change your profile picture and name. Since I synced with Facebook I can not change either of these things, which is incredibly disappointing and annoying. As I want to be connected to Facebook, but do not want other players to see my real name and profile picture.
2. When you complete a game you only get your points added to an online leaderboard, which then resets and you have to start over. This is a good feature, but I think every player should have a game win count that stays with them permanently. Otherwise you feel as if you are playing for nothing...
3. Lastly, I think before you join a game you should be able to select which character you wish to be. As I payed for a Scarlett icon, but my icon always deselects itself when I join a game and I never get the chance to use the icon I payed money for. Which of corse is incredibly disappointing...
This game is fantastic, there is no doubt about that. Please however look into these suggestions as I think they would be fit the game vastly! :)
I really love this game.
I recently experienced a glitch, and I couldn’t see a way to report it? I hope it’s okay to report here. The issue was that I made a suggestion and the sound that the next player had a card to show me went off, but it continued asking the next players if they had a card. No one else had a card to show, and the screen with “No one had a card to show” came up. However, the player next to me had a tick, whilst everyone else had crosses. I hope this makes sense. I’ve never experience this before so I think it may be a new error of some sort. I hope it can be fixed quickly :) (I’m just a little salty as it made me lose that game haha)
Other than that, I’ve never had a problem!
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Marmalade Game Studio Limited
- 1.1 GB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- CLUEDO is a trademark of Hasbro and is used with permission. © 2018 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- 10 Hint Cards £1.99
- Classic Theme Bundle £6.99
- Ultimate Detective's Package £34.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.