* Featured as “New and Noteworthy” by Apple *
Cluster makes it possible to create private groups where you share moments through photos and videos with the people you care about. Create a group with family, a group of friends, coworkers, people from your home town, or anyone else!
• New Moms! Share photos of a new baby with close friends and family without spamming everyone on other social networks
• College Students! Share memories with friends not appropriate for Facebook
• Families! Keep in touch even if you’re not in the same place.
Tons of people already trust Cluster. Here’s why:
• Private & secure: Only invited members of the group can see what you post.
• An app for everyone: Access Cluster through gorgeous mobile apps and the web.
• Relevant notifications: Know when people you invited post new things to the group.
How it works:
1. Create a group.
2. Add the people you care about.
3. Share photos, videos and notes together.
People LOVE Cluster:
• “The app is fantastic! Me and my sister were so happy to find it. We made a group of the whole family and its great. My big brother is living in Europe, my sister traveling for the next 4 months and the rest of the family lives in Chile. They upload pictures and we can see how and what they are doing. Its very simple to use (even our grandmother is in the group!).”
• “I downloaded 10 different photo sharing apps, not including your Cluster app. I needed an app that allowed the creation of multiple albums, other users could join from anywhere, was password protected and SIMPLE. I deleted every app except your Cluster app. All the other apps were either too difficult to explain...to someone 8 hours away, too complicated to set up and/or upload, they limited the number of albums a user can create, required Bluetooth or wifi to share, or required a social media account to set up. Your app served all the purposes that I need. It is great, fabulous, fun & simple! Keep up the good work!”
• “I really like the privacy of the app and the fact that only people invited or with the code can access our pictures.”
• “I want to thank you all for such a wonderful product - it really has brought us all even closer together. The constant banter, the photo streams, the comedy...all of it...it's been awesome. So, as far as my feedback goes, I'd say this is an awesome program and we'll continue using it for as long as it's available!”
The press LOVES Cluster:
• Featured by the Apple App Store (“New and Noteworthy”), NYTimes, TechCrunch and many more!
Bug fix release. You're definitely going to want this one. Please stay updated with the latest and greatest – we're constantly improving Cluster and learning from your feedback!
Ratings and Reviews
Very nice app, simple and effective
I wanted to dump all my holiday and baby photos in an app without having to sort through them and share with a limited audience. Cluster was perfect for that. Facebook and insta you have to be fairly selective but here you can just put everything on and as much as you like. It was also useful as several family members did not have social nexus accounts but they can be invited simply by email. I love this app for dumping all my photos and sharing with a selected audience easily using email. Perfect!
UI is clunky, too much chrome and space wasted instead of prioritising the photos. No tiling or any such sophistry, like a basic thing knocked out by a bedroom dev rather than a million dollar funded company. On an iPad, switching from portrait to landscape doesn't use the full width of the screen, leaving photos aligned to the left of the screen, with lots of blank space, no zooming or centring, fugly. Image quality is suspect; looks like they are heavily recompressing so your images are now mushy.
Not as stable after March update
This is a great app for sharing photos and videos with family & friends. You can download pics and save them to your device, but the quality means that you'd probably want to ask the owner of the photo to email you over any files you want to print off.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.