**NEW & IMPROVED, REDESIGNED, MORE POWERFUL CNBC APP**
CNBC has a new app that brings the world of Wall Street to you with breaking news alerts, watchlists, global market data and CNBC TV. Access the power of CNBC to get the latest business, tech, finance news and more!
Below are some of the new features added for you:
- Daily Live TV Free Preview – Watch a daily free preview of CNBC's live TV stream
- Personalized News Alerts – Choose alerts by category: Technology, Economy and more
- Customizable News Section – Create your own customized news feed by selecting your favorite topics, and save stories for later
- "For You" News – Personalized recommendations based on your interests
- Quotes – More powerful interactive charts and quote data
- More Watchlists – Add up to 100 watchlists, each with up to 100 quotes
- iPad Multitasking with Picture in Picture - Watch CNBC TV while browsing other apps
- Enhanced Search – Search for companies and add them to your watchlist, or view news - all in one screen
- Podcasts & Live Audio, with CarPlay – Listen to CNBC podcasts and live audio, in the app and in the car with CarPlay
As always, CNBC lets you view pre-market and after-hours trading data, including charts with customizable time frames, indicators and styles.
**Awarded Best Smartphone App (2016 SIPAwards)
Financial News & More
- Free U.S. live stream previews daily to stay informed on stock news and updates
- Live stream news with CNBC TV for up-to-the-minute market information while you’re on the go
- Watch CNBC anytime by streaming full show episodes (U.S. only) and video clips on demand
- Listen to podcasts while browsing news and stock information or while in your CarPlay supported car
Market & Business News Coverage
Get all the news you need in one app with CNBC, including:
- 24-hour coverage of global stock markets
- Top business news
- Economic analysis and official advisor opinions
- Personal finance
- And more
Market Insight & Stocks
- Create and track your favorite company stocks in real-time with custom watchlists
- Real-time stock quotes, interactive charts and customizable time frames help you make smart
- View pre-market and after-hours trading data
- Monitor Cryptocurrencies 24/7
Customized Finance Data & Alerts
- Create customized alerts by category to keep up with the latest market changes
- Edit and customize the news tab to follow topics relevant to your interests
- Customize watchlists for the stocks you follow and sync them across all iOS devices
For You Section
- Personalized recommendations based on your Watchlists and viewing habits
- News and video information for the trading and finance information that matters to you
- Font adjustments
Download the CNBC app for up-to-the-minute news and insight today.
CNBC PRO - Start your 30-day free trial today!
- Subscribe to CNBC PRO to unlock even more content.
- Monitor live global coverage in various markets.
- Learn from advisers and experts who do it best.
- Uncover big data trends and opportunities.
- Watch by streaming live TV or full show episodes on demand (U.S. only).
- Watch our daytime shows: “Squawk Box,” “Mad Money,” “Closing Bell,” “Halftime Report,” “Power Lunch,” “Fast Money.”
CNBC Pro Prices:
$299.99 annually + 30-day free trial
Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account and will automatically renew through iTunes unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of your current period. You can manage your CNBC PRO subscription through your iTunes account.
For Market Data Terms of Service, please go to http://www.cnbc.com/market-data-terms-of-service/?%24DEVICE%24=mobile-native
- Looking for Pre-Markets in News? Swipe backwards on the markets module to see the latest info
- Images too large? Try our new "Condensed News" mode in Settings
- Navigating News just got easier: after opening a section, swipe left or right to read other sections
- Quotes: added Extended Hours volume and more related news stories
- 3D Touch to preview articles and quotes
- VoiceOver accessibility improvements
- Performance and UX improvements, bug fixes and more
We look forward to your feedback about our latest update. You can submit feedback to our Customer Care team at email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
I love the CNBC app - for me - who trades currency - I like the snapshot approach - my mind responds to the simple charts so you can see the wood and the trends not just the trees.
I can work anywhere and cover all countries and it is rare I can’t find what I want . Think it is the Turkish lira that is not covered, and as a £ investor sometimes I would like to see the crosses the way Bloomberg does them where you state the single line and crosses you want - it is quite easy as most people are country-centric . That would be an improvement . However , Bloomberg charts are not as easy to read as CNBC - for my mind anyway . I like the bold blue and white .
So yes, I love this app.
Great app but one significant error
This is an extremely useful app with up-to-date financial data and news feeds. The only fault is that following one of the more recent updates the graph option for the FTSE data now only has data for 1 day where all the other individual markets have a variety of time periods to select. I cannot believe that this has not been picked up by the app developers. A simple fix one would have thought.
New Update ruined this app
Then new layout update has made this app absolutely crap, there is no division between the different sections (technology, housing, top news, economy, politics etc) like there was on the old, everything is on one page!! It should be divided like on the old one so I don’t have to scroll through sections I don’t care about!! Plus the indexes on the top are much smaller and doesn't show the points anymore.
The old app layout was much more user friendly!! Who the hell designed this and who the hell approved such an update!?! Bring the old one back!!
- NBCUniversal Media, LLC
- 109.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 CNBC LLC. All Rights Reserved. A Division of NBCUniversal.
- In-App Purchases
- CNBC PRO Membership Monthly £22.99
- CNBC PRO Membership £229.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.