Video doesn't lie. Get Coach's Eye today and see your performance improve immediately!
“Coach’s Eye is an innovative way for anyone to gain the competitive edge by studying the performances of elite athletes and translate that to their performances.”
—ALLYSON FELIX: 4x Gold Medalist, USA Track & Field
“Coach's Eye allows us to film and analyze players right on the ice. It is a great tool to use for parents, athletes or coaches to help see their performance in practices and in games!”
—MARCO MARCIANO: Professional Goalie Coach
“Coach’s Eye has removed a barrier to great coaching, and athletes anywhere in the world can now receive feedback from their coaches.”
—DREW DILLON: ProjectLift
Coach's Eye is the world's leading video platform for coaches and athletes who need to review athlete technique. Coach's Eye delivers state of the art coaching and content management tools on your mobile devices anytime, anywhere.
Record your players and instantly show them how to improve. Refine your pitcher's fastball, analyze your golf swing, easily break down a volleyball serve, improve soccer skills, or even demonstrate proper weightlifting form. Every coach, parent and athlete needs the edge Coach's Eye delivers.
• Capture videos at 60, 120 or 240 FPS with newer Apple devices.
• Video camera zoom during recording with newer Apple devices.
• Import video from your device’s Camera Roll, Dropbox, & more.
• Organize videos with tagging.
• Instantly review video on the spot.
• Compare two videos side-by-side.
• Zoom and pan videos to see just the details that matter.
• Draw on videos using lines, arrows, circles, squares, and freehand tools.
• Create videos with audio commentary, annotations, and slow-motion.
• Quickly share videos via email, SMS, YouTube and Facebook.
PREMIUM TOOLS (IN-APP PURCHASES)
• Angle tool: Draw multiple angles while reviewing video.
• Timer tool: Add timers to see elapsed time and calculate splits.
• Spotlight tool: Focus on the most important parts of your video.
EXCLUSIVE PRO VIDEOS (IN-APP PURCHASES)
• USA Track & Field videos from Ashton Eaton, Allyson Felix, David Oliver & more.
• Professional goalies Marc-André Fleury, Jonathan Bernier and coach Marco Marciano.
VIP MEMBERSHIP (Subscription)
Get access to industry leading video tools and content management services for one low monthly price.
• Free up space on your local device without losing your videos.
• Access your videos anywhere, from any device.
• Cross platform license to state-of-the-art mobile coaching tools.
Individual Account Plans
• 2 GB of free cloud storage for sharing videos.
• Unlimited unlisted video sharing up to 2 GB free storage limit.
• Register up to 5 personal devices with your account.
VIP MEMBERSHIP (IN-APP SUBSCRIPTION - $120/yr)
• 150 GB cloud storage.
• HD sharing.
• HD cloud backup.
• HD export.
• Create lockers to organize and store content.
• Access videos from any of your mobile devices or the web.
• All premium tools and effects.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions will automatically renew each year. Payment will be charged to your iTunes account within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes Account Settings. No cancellation of your subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
Have questions or suggestions? Email us at: email@example.com
Upgraded for iPhone X. Technical fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Good … but could be great
A really good app to help a coach discuss performance with the athletes (in my case gymnasts).
It would be great if it had a video delay function … so you could start the video running and it showed on the iPad screen what happened a minute or 30 seconds earlier … then had the option to save the last x seconds of footage. That would be worth signing up to th pro for.
Currently I have to use a different app for this then import the video into coaches eye.
Disappointed with this app
I have had this app on my wish list for a number of years now. I eventually got round to buying it and I have been disappointed with the purchase. I have previously used the free app Coach My Videos and this puts Coaches Eye on the subs bench. Why? Because the basic features such as sharing, measuring angles and spot light are not part of the basic feature on Coaches Eye but are on coach my video. Go with that over this. I’m getting my money back.
As a ski instructor the app allows me to give me clients instant feedback . The ability to slow mo and freeze is hugely beneficial to identify posture and stance issues. I'd certainly recommend it to colleagues.
- TechSmith Corporation
- 70.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 TechSmith Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- The Precision Pack £9.99
- Angle Tool £4.99
- Stopwatch £4.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.