Coaster! 3D Stereograph
By Snow Storm Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Simply one of the most realistic roller coasters for the iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad, with a full color 3D stereo view. Hand designed tracks, supports, ground effects, sky domes, actual recorded sounds, velocity controls, physics modelling, an immersive 3D stereographic view, and multiple viewports, combine to create an surprisingly authentic coaster.
The 3D Stereographic mode does NOT require any 3D glasses.
*** Now with even more options. Track colors, track style, track quality, night mode with reflectors, optional supports, and upgraded graphics. ***
Cool 3D and It Works! - IMJ
OMG it feels just like the real thing. - Steve
You have to try it, it's incredible. - Meagan
Great party fun, hypnotize everyone! - PartyBum
Wow! - JWU
Amazing - AR
Try it with the Hasbro my3D.
Unique, realistic roller coaster tracks with supports and lighting.
Authentic roller coaster sound effects sampled from an actual roller coaster. Synchronized to speed for a heightened sense of realism. Volume controls.
Scenery with rolling landscapes, and sky domes.
Physics modelling for coaster speed with velocity controls for slow motion through to hyper speed.
Graphical track selector with preview.
Multiple displays: Fullscreen, Stereographic, and unique Multi Viewport.
No glasses required 3D stereographic view that actually works.
High performance rendering library.
Sky dome selector.
Control free display for an uncluttered experience.
This Cross-Eyed stereographic animation is simply viewed by relaxing your eyes and focusing deep within the display, which will come to life in full 3D glory, just like you were actually there. Be mesmerized by a smooth ride on the roller coaster which appears to go deep into your display.
No glasses are required, the display happens to be a nice size to view these effects and you will be amazed. When viewed correctly, you will see three images, with the center one in stereographic, then just watch and enjoy.
A normal 3D view and a viewport view with top and side views are also available, just touch the Info button and select the mode.
Warning! The intense immersive coaster ride feels so real you may feel dizzy or nauseous, Enjoy!
Like 3D Stereographs? Collect them all:
Hints from testers for viewing the 3D stereographic effects:
- Try putting the screen right next to your nose, and cross your eyes a little until you see one blurry display, then while retaining focus on that image, slowly move the display away until you reach about 12 inches. The optimal distance is dependent on you eyes and ability to focus. When correct, the center display should be clear.
- Another method is to hold the display about 12 inches from your eyes, and hold your hand perpendicular to your display about half way between your eyes and the display. Move your hand closer or farther from the display until with each eye closed you only see one of the images. Then when both eyes are open, you should find it easier to focus within the display. Once you have focused on the display, you should be able to remove your hand.
- In general, you need to relax your eyes and focus within the display in order to see the effects.
- Last, some of the population has difficulty focusing on Stereographic targets, however most testers have been able to enjoy stereographic effects with practice.
Write to us with your 3D Stereographic requests.
What's New in Version 1.4.6
iOS 7 updates. UI upgrades. iPad Mini and iPhone 5 support. Performance upgrades. Extended HUD timeout, for more tracks tap bottom left info button. Tighter Heli-Cam.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 10 November 2013
- Version: 1.4.6
- Size: 14.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: SLY Industries Inc.
- © 2013 Snow Storm Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.